The Mother in law

I was totally in shock the woman right here is Tiamat mother I should have known this sooner when I first saw her. It seems that I finally meeting her mother, I wonder if I would also meet her father, hope he is not like those strict overprotective dads.

Tiamat: Mother what are you doing in the human world?

Nammu: Oh is it not okay for me to see my only daughter that haven't seen in a long time and recently hearing that you are a mother.

Tiamat: How did you know about that?

Nammu: I have heard about this from Tannin when I came back from my long traveling. Needless to say I was entirely in shock and overjoyed that I've heard this news that I'm finally a grandmother. So I came to the human world to visit you to see my grandchildren and meeting their father, from the rumors I heard that he is a Dragon God name Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: So this woman right here is your mother. The two of you looks similar I can see where you got your looks from.

Tiamat: Yes this woman right here is my mother Nammu. she used to be known as the strongest female dragon around her time until I took her place as the strongest female dragon and becoming the strongest Dragon King.

Rimuru: (I am impressed her mother used to be known as the strongest dragon until Tiamat took her place. Her mother must be really proud of her achievements becoming the strongest female dragon in becoming the strongest Dragon King.)

Nammu turned to my direction give me a warm smile.

Nammu: I have a question to ask of you Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: What is it do you want to ask of me miss?

Her face change into a serious expression and spoke in a serious tone.

Nammu: Do you love my daughter?

Rimuru: Huh?

Nammu: Do not make me repeat myself do you love my daughter?

Rimuru: Of course I love her, I love Tiamat some much that I will willingly kill anyone who harm dare her. She is a strong, beautiful and talented woman I ever met and that's why I fall for her.

Hearing those words it made Tiamat a blushing mess and this really remind her how she and Rimuru met really brings back good memories. Seen this Nammu was surprise seeing her daughter blushing and that really made her smile seeing this.

Nammu: That's what I wanted to hear. I'm surprised you managed to make my daughter blush something that Ddraig never done. At least you're not like that idiot Ddraig who chose Albion over my daughter for their foolish rivalry.