Battle between the Fallen Angels

A day later

Asia was preparing to leave she thanks us for helping her. I told her she can stay here a little longer but she refused she said she doesn't want any trouble for my family. She said her goodbyes and left I sent Rin and his sisters to watch Asia.

Hours later

Rin and his sisters returned and they report what happened to Asia. She met Issei at a park they were happy to see each other. Issei took Asia to hang out and spending the majority of time having fun together until the fallen angel Raynare took Asia away to the abandoned church.

Rin, Ruby, Colopl and I are heading to the church.

Tiamat: Good luck and help bring Asia to safety.

Rimuru: We will Tiamat now let's go.

Rin/Ruby/Colopl: Right!

We teleported near the church I told the reaper's siblings to go help Rias and I will help Issei, Kiba and Koneko who are in the church. They nodded and I went in and see Issei, Kiba, Koneko battling Freed they notice me and Issei spoke to me.

Issei: Rimuru you're here?

Rimuru: Yeah I had a feeling that the fallen angel would take Asia here and I'm here to help.

Freed: You're the guy who knock me out and took that bitch. You're going to pay for breaking my toys and now die hahaha.

He rush at me try and cut my head but I pull out my katana and block his attack and kicks Freed setting in flying to the broken chairs.

Rimuru: You guys go and save Asia I'll deal with the exorcist.

Kiba: Are you sure you can handle him by yourself.

Rimuru: I'll be fine now go!

They nodded and they went to basement where the the ceremony is happening. Freed slowly stand up looking pissed.

Freed: I'm gonna to kill you bastard this is the second time you sent me flying and you let those devil escape again.

Rimuru: I'll keep on doing that until your dead Freak Sellzen.

Freed: Is Freed Sellzen you asshole!

We both rush at each other at blinding speed Freed was fast but I was faster.

In the forest

Rias and Akeno confronted three fallen angel one was Dohnaseek the other two a tall buxom woman with navy blue hair and the other a girl with blonde hair styled into twintails. They we're Kalawarner and Mittelt.