Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor

In a different reality

Maple: So, do you recognize any of these men?

Female Vali: I was hiding in the bathroom stall so I didn't see his face, but I heard him. He was singing along to the music at the bar.

Maple: Do you remember what he was singing?

Female Vali: I think it was that song, "I Want It That Way"?

Maple: Backstreet Boys, I'm familiar. Okay... Number One, could you please sing the opening to "I Want It That Way"?

Freed: Really? Okay. You are my fire...

Maple: Number Two, keep it going.

Kokabiel: The one desire...

Maple: Number Three?

Loki: Believe when I say...

Maple: Number Four!

Cao Cao: I want it that way...

Maple: TELL ME WHY!

1,2,3,4 and 5: Ain't nothin' but a heartache...

Maple: TELL ME WHY!

1,2,3,4 and 5: Ain't nothin' but a mistake...

Maple: Now number five.

Rizevim: I never wanna hear you say...

Maple: WOOOO!

1,2,3,4 and 5: I Want It That Way!

Maple: Hah, chills. Literal chills.

Female Vali: It was number five. Number five killed my brother!

Maple: Oh my God. I forgot about that part!

Back to the story

Today is a special day and why you ask? Well that is because today is my daughter's birthday. That's right Falfa and Shalsha, birthday is today and they're both becoming nine years old. It brings me to joy seeing my daughters growing up so fast really makes me feel really proud as a father. I was clearly waiting for some guests to arrive. Milim was complaining, wanted to have the party started and not wanna wait long.

Milim: Hey Rimuru when will the party start?!

Rimuru: It will start when all of our guest arrives. So you had to wait a bit longer until they arrive.

Milim: But I don't want to wait I want to get this party started right now!

Rimuru: Look Milim if you keep complaining there won't be any cake for you.

Milim: Cake, it's gonna be cake? I like cake noda!

Rimuru: Yes there's gonna be cake and there won't be any cake for you if you don't wait patiently.

Milim: Okay okay okay I'll try to wait a little longer!

Rimuru: Good now go and run around and play with the other kids and don't destroy anything.

Milim: Okay I'll try to destroy anything noda!

She dash out of my sight doing her own thing. When she was gone the sound of the door being knock was heard when I went to open the it I was immediately got a hug as my face was squeeze between two massive breast. I look up seeing the person hugging me and it was Tiamat mother Nammu.

Nammu: Rimuru it's good to see you again! It felt like forever that I have not seen you!

Rimuru: It's good to see you too, Nammu. I'm glad you can visit Falfa, Shalsha's birthday.