The Tempest Family

Four years have passed

I was laying in bed with Tiamat it was morning we we're working last night at the organization I call Tempest. Our job is to help people who was frame or accused by something they do not do. We also assassinate any kinds stray stray devil, fallen angel and rogue executed. I was about to wake up Tiamat until two voices came out our bedroom door.

???: Mama Papa wake up!

Tiamat wake up and heard the voices and the door open revealing two twins girls one with blue hair and one green hair.

The two of them jump on me and Tiamat and hugging us.

Tiamat: Good morning Falfa, Shalsha.

The blue hair is Falfa and the green hair is Shalsha and they are our daughters. When they we're born Tiamat was over enjoy and happy to have daughters I was also happy as well. From my previous life I used to have daughters as well and I still miss them but I love my new family.

Rimuru: Good morning Falfa, Shalsha what are you two up in the morning early?

Falfa: Papa you promise us yesterday we can go visit Kunou in Kyoto.

Shalsha: So we wake up early that we can go right now.

Rimuru: Alright we will go to Kyoto but we must eat breakfast first ok.

Falfa/Shalsha: Ok.

I became good friend with Yasaka leader of the youkai. My organization help and catching criminals that are in Kyoto. Also our daughters are good friend they like to play and train together.

Rimuru: Oh yeah Kuroka is coming with us as well is wake her up.

They nodded and they went to the room we're is sleeping. I have save Kuroka when she was being by devil in one of my mission. I was with Zegion he used his Ultimate Skill Illusion King Mephisto to put his opponent in a illusion that bends in Zegion will. I quickly got Kuroka and I explain to her that we are here to clear her innocence she was to hear that and she stray in my mansion.

Tiamat and I got dress and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. We waiting and Falfa Shalsha came downstairs with Kuroka.

 We waiting and Falfa Shalsha came downstairs with Kuroka