Kokabiel

The Labyrinth control room

Veldora: So do you have the recordings from yesterday?

Zegion: Of course I witnessed the battle from lady Falfa and lady Shalsha fighting against the two ogre.

Veldora: Good I really want to see their performance.

Hexer: I will like to see this as well.

Sheou: So do I. I to wanna see how strong our nieces are getting.

Zegion plays the video from the big screen. They we're all impressed how Falfa and Shalsha handle those ogre pretty well Veldora was very proud to see his nieces using his techniques.

Veldora: Kuahahaha! You have taught them very well my disciple I am proud of you.

Zegion: Thank you master Veldora I did the best I could to teach them your techniques.

Tiamat and I we're walking in what was going on until we notice the screen showing Falfa and Shalsha fighting Shintaro and Eddie.

Tiamat: So those are the ogres we're fighting our daughters it seems like our girls show them how powerful they are from the last attack they throw at them.

Rimuru: Yeah they really are getting stronger every day.

Rimuru: (So those must be Shintaro and Eddie, Shintaro almost remind me of Benimaru and Eddie kinda looks like Shuna she seem to be pretty will using the katana.)

While we are all impressed seeing Falfa and Shalsha fight I had a call from Rin.

Rimuru: (What is it Rin?)

Rin: (Boss Kokabiel is here he is causing trouble for the devil. He even stole another piece of Excalibur the Excalibur Nightmare. He even took Excalibur Mimic from the exorcist Irina and all four Excalibur fuse. We will be buying the devil sometime for your arrival.)

Rimuru: (Alright I'll head there helping you guys out.)

Tiamat: Is there something wrong dear?

Rimuru: Yes Kokabiel is attacked the devils from Kuoh Academy and try to start a Great War between the three Factions. I'm heading to Kuoh Academy you stay here and protect the kids.

Tiamat: Alright come back safe darling.

Hexer: We will also protect them Falfa, Shalsha and Val are also our family.

Sheou: And we will keep them safe you have our word brother in law.

Rimuru: Thank you Hexer and Sheou I appreciate you two for wanna keep my son and daughters.

Veldora: Kuahahaha! I should also protect them as well so you do not have to worry Rimuru!

Rimuru: Thanks Veldora now I should get-

Mittelt: What!

I turn around Mittelt was wearing a Tempest uniform that I had made for the members of the organization of Tempest.

(Imagine Mittelt wearing this uniform that Shuna is wearing.)

)