Attack from the Underworld

In the Labyrinth

Veldora and Ariel are right now playing shogi they keep on playing about an hour. Veldora kept on losing from Ariel, she doesn't even have a single loss which irritates Veldora, he hasn't even beat her not single ones.

Ariel: And that's checkmate.

Veldora: Dammit how are you even beating me I'm supposed to be the master of shogi and you keep beating me so easily.

Ariel: It's probably because I have more experience playing this game when I was in the west. It was thanks to my granddaughter who introduced me to this game and I've been playing this game ever since.

Trihexa: Hey since Veldora lost like a couple times can I finally play.

Veldora: Not yet I want a rematch.

Trihexa: That's what you said when you lost over and over again. You have your fun and I want turn now!

Veldora: No I want a rematch.

Trihexa: I want to play next.

Veldora: Rematch!

Trihexa: Play!

Veldora: Rematch!

Trihexa: Play!

Veldora: Rematch!!!

Trihexa: Play!!!

Ariel: (These two basically fight like children.)

???: Can you guys keep it down already I'm trying to read here!

Both of them stop what they were doing they look at the person who happens to be so small and she was mining her own business reading manga. She has blonde hair that is done in pig-tails and has yellow eyes and she happens to be a fairy.

Trihexa: Sorry our bad I just wanted to play shogi.

Veldora: Yeah sorry to interrupting you from your reading Ramiris.

When Veldora brought Ramiris to Rimuru he was surprise to see her even Kumoko was also surprised as well

When Veldora brought Ramiris to Rimuru he was surprise to see her even Kumoko was also surprised as well. Ramiris explain how ended up here in this world she was mining her own business in her Labyrinth of from the Tensura world. She was then suddenly summon by Bael who was actually trying to summon Serafall Leviathan trying to add her to his harem but he ended up summoning Ramiris.

Ramiris was Bael little prisoner for two weeks until she was finally safe by people she is familiar with, the Tempest executives and Veldora. When Ramiris saw Rimuru she thought that was her good pout Rimuru but after a bit of explaining she now knows that this isn't the Rimuru she knows of. Ramiris was happy to see some of our old friends especially Beretta who was Ramiris bodyguard. Beretta never thought she will see her other master Ramiris but she was happy to see her again.