The Land of the Vampires

The news has spread to the rest of the supernatural world about a new group who called their selves the Eight-Star Demon Lords, Octagram. This was a huge news for others supernaturals hearing about the names and titles of this new group. The one who stands out and in everyone's mind is the Void Dragon God Rimuru Tempest and he is the leader of the Octagram. Shocked to know there is a third dragon god but what's more than he is the father of the second child of the leader of the Yokai Faction in Kyoto, Yasaka. Three Factions had an ounce the Octagram are not a threat but they are an ally to the Devil, Angel, Fallen Angel, Norse Mythology, Yokai and they wish to be allies with other factions.

Since everyone now know me as the Void Dragon God it will bring a lot of attention to other gods. If those foolish gods dare posts a threat to me and my family they will suffer my wrath and show no mercy. I was now in the vampire territory my sister already arrived here first and she went to speak to Elmenhilde about my arrival. I walk to the forest heading where the Karnstein mansion is at and while I was walking I felt I was being watch. I sense there were two people around Ciel gave me a heads up who these two people are.

Ciel: (Master you're being watched by two people. One is a half brief werewolf and the other a half brief grin reaper. They seem to see you as a threat.)

Rimuru: (A threat? But why do they think I'm a threat?)

Ciel: (It's possible that the half brief werewolf must have sensed you when you first arrive here and thinks that you are a threat.)

Rimuru: (Well that explains it. Next time I need to be careful hiding my presence.)

The two people who were watching me now show their self. A young foreign man that had well-built body and wear a leather jacket. A young girl with purple hair and wearing a white skull mask that cover her face and she was holding a scythe.

Rimuru: (Those two are Loup and Bennia I do know they work for Elmenhilde and later on the story they become a part of Sona peerage

Rimuru: (Those two are Loup and Bennia I do know they work for Elmenhilde and later on the story they become a part of Sona peerage. This two might think I am a enemy I need to show them that I come in peace.)

Loup: State your business. Who are you and are you from the Tepes Faction?

Rimuru: I come in peace I am not from the Tepes Faction. I am here for business to have a meeting with Elmenhilde Karnstein.

Loup: A meeting with Elmenhilde? What do you wanna talk to her about?

Rimuru: To help her and her people defeating the Tepes Faction and Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

That seem to surprise the both of them and they were trying to see if I was lying or not But it seem that wasn't lying at all.

Loup: All right we believe you we will take you to Elmenhilde.

Rimuru: Really?

Bennia: Yeah we'll take you to her but first.