Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess

We are all in our seats waiting for the others who where fighting Loki to return. The people who are here with us Sirzechs, Serafall, Ajuka, Azazel, Michael, Odin who just returned from Asgard, My sister subordinates are here but I send my subordinates to the Labyrinth. I told Ranga to tell everyone I have a sister and I had a report from Beretta that Kuroka is giving birth I explained it to Rin and he immediately went to Labyrinth to see Kuroka giving birth to his child. Grayfia had brought the others back from defeating Loki.

Rias: Brother who are these people here?

Sirzechs: That's what I wanna know Rimuru will be telling us who these people are and explain why they we're here.

The group look at the new people who are here. One of the group Gasper the little cross dressing half vampire notice one of the people happens to be a vampire which surprise him seeing another vampire here in this room.

Gasper: Excuse me miss are you happen to be vampire.

Everyone look at the person Gasper was talking to they all look at Sheltie and sitting next to her is Koba.

Sheltie: Why yes I am and you seem to be a half brief vampire just like me.

That surprise everyone in the room especially Gasper the only half brief vampire he ever met was his childhood friend Valerie Tepes from the Tepes Royal Family. Issei and Saji we're mostly distracted looking at my sister with their perverted eyes seeing her beauty. Ragna, Ariel and I had noticed this, Ariel using her threats control Issei and Saji movements which surprised everyone. Ariel look at Issei and Saji straight in the eye and talk to them with a serious tone.

Ariel: Now what were you two looking at. You both better not be looking at my granddaughter with those eyes of yours or I might as well cut them off that you both would never see the light of days ever of your life. Do you both understand.

Issei/Saji: Yes ma'am we understand we're sorry for our pervertedness!

Ariel: You should not only apologize to me but also my granddaughter husband as well.

She use the threats turned the two over to Ragna who had a pissed off face looking at both Issei and Saji who we're afraid of him glaring at them.

Ragna: I hate perverts if I ever see you guys look at my wife like that again let's just say if I caught you two doing something down below I might cut those balls of yours.

Rimuru: (Holy shit he would go that far doing that for my sister I'm starting to like this guy.)

Issei, Saji cover their private parts they don't want to imagine their balls being cut off I even notice Azazel and Odin did the same because they were both perverts I try to hold my laugh at this.

Rias: I do apologize for Issei perverted behavior sir and madam.

Saji: Same as for Saji I will discipline him for his behavior later.

Ariel release the two perverts from her treats Issei and Saji quickly took their seat next to their kings hiding from Ariel and Ragna.

Sirzechs: So Rimuru would you might telling us who these people are. And I am curious to know that young lady who looks like in her younger teens call the woman in white her granddaughter. Is it basically true what she said that's her granddaughter.

Rimuru: Yes is indeed the truth her name is Ariel and this is her granddaughter. Her granddaughter and I are close acquaintances and how about you introduce yourself, White.