A Faded Encounter

In the Mirror World

???: It seems that Charybdis has fallen and so did Phobio no thanks to the trader Melona. But no matter I have other ideas. I think it's time to awakened her.

The one who's speaking was the former Archdemon Nerrax as he completely modify himself thanks to the mysterious purple orb, making him stronger and evolving him into a Demon Peer and he now call himself NeoNerrax. After he evolve he made himself a mechanical arm since he lost his left arm thanks to Rimuru.

He went to a room where there was a large tomb chamber, in it contains a person inside of it

He went to a room where there was a large tomb chamber, in it contains a person inside of it. The person that appears to be a young girl that has fair skin and black hair that extends beneath her chin, with a short ahoge. The girl is wearing a black suit of armor with red accents. It has a crest of a flower, an image of a rose, on the armor's chest piece. Underneath is a red leotard as well as matching gloves and thigh high stockings. She also carries a heavy-looking shield and is mainly black with red patterns carved geometrically unto its surface. At the center of the shield, there is a large red gem that is plated by the same black material.

NeoNerrax: It is time for you to awaken from your sleep and take revenge of the one who killed your creator. Now arise and unleash your power to the world and go after your target...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NeoNerrax: Maple.

With Melona

Melona was making on her way to the Jura Tempest Federation alongside with Shinsha who is wearing a cloak, just to not bring too much attention with a lot of people when they see her resembling as Rimuru. Shinsha was so excited, happy that she get to finally meet her father but she does feel a bit nervous upon seeing him, wondering if he will accept her as his own daughter. Noticing Shinsha having her head down Melona lean closer to her and began rubbing her head, trying to comfort her to make her feel better.