Cars ... I HATE CARS!! And Hospitals But Still ... CARS!

» you're gonna hate me SO much ... Worth it XD «

Shit ... I sighed and went into my room, hearing Jonathan and Leo's snores.
When did they get in?
I went into my room and changed, seeing the scars, they were fading slightly. How had they not healed yet?
I checked the time and saw it was eleven-thirty.
With what just happened, I wasn't exactly tired.
I laid down and put on my headphones, listening to ATLITS.
"ROSIE, WAKE UP!" Leo's voice screamed, my eyes shot open and I looked up, taking off the headphones, which were playing HPGD at the time.
"The fuck? Oh, piss off!" I snarled, punching him in the gut.
"Kogie said he saw you kiss someone last night," he said, sounding like a little girl.
"Really? I don't remember that," I lied calmly.
"Oh, don't lie," he moaned, pulling me up and out of the bed.
"Can we have cereal?" I asked, he gave me a look that said 'don't-talk-about-that'.
"Fuck off," he muttered.
We went into the kitchen and got some cereal and ate it out of the box; there were no bowls.
"Morning, lover-girl," Jonathan said as he swaggered in, dressed in only boxers and a single sock. Eh?
"What?" I asked, he raised his eyebrow.
"Oh, c'mon, I saw you making out with someone last night, they gave you a lift home," he said, now waggling his eyebrows.
"'Than, why were you watching for me? Even if I did, why would you watch?" I asked, using one of his nicknames.
"I was concerned, besides I know you did," Jonathan said, I rolled my eyes.
"Who was it?" Leo asked.
"I'm not telling you," I said. "Because it didn't happen," I added.
They both shared a look, which I chose to ignore, then got up and went to leave the kitchen.
"By the way, we can't take you to YogTowers, so Tom Bates is," Jonathan called after me, I stopped dead.
Fuckballs.
Yeah, that's now one word, not two.
"He's gonna be picking you up at half nine," Jonathan added, then I heard him giggle like a mad person.
He knew, the little shit.
I did the usual routine and put on my Superdry grey beanie.
"We gotta go, OK? We'll see you later. Love you," Jonathan said, kissing my forehead and ran (very weirdly) out of the flat.
"See you later, Chica," Leo said, kissing my cheek, pulling me into a quick hug.
"See ya, Chico," I replied, he smiled and left.
Ten minutes until Tom got there.
I got out my iPod and listened to the YoGPoD ... Jonathan had had me get the podcast app and downloaded all the YoGPoDs all the HatChats and now the Rambling With Sips. They were pretty interesting, really weird, though.
Five minutes.
I sighed and decided to go down to the outside of the building and wait there. Why not? Making my way down, I greeted some of the older residents, just the old people who don't mind me.
"Thought you weren't gonna turn up," Tom said as I got through the doors.
"You're early," I commented, he nodded, a blush in his face.
"Yeah, well, it was boring at home, so I decided to get here early," he admitted a bit sheepishly.
"Hmm," I hummed.
"C'mon, let's go," he said, holding out his hand. I took his hand, feeling unsure.
Maybe I could, even after that happened? Shouldn't I just keep my distance like I have for the past three years? Maybe I should shut up ... that might work.
He led me to the car and I got in, breathing deeply, but silently. He got in the driver's side and turned on the radio.
All of Me by John Legend.
You had to be fucking kidding me? How cliché was this?
I rest my elbow on the door, my head resting on my fist.
"You OK?" Tom asked, I nodded.
"Just tired," I lied. Just felt really awkward, or can you not tell?
"Umm ... about last night," he said, and I tensed a little. "I ... I know you don't feel the same way I feel about you, just ... I wanted to tell you, and it took me so long to actually have the balls to do so," he said truthfully.
HONK, HONK!
"SHIT, ROSIE!"
I let out a scream as the car swerved out of control and rolled repeatedly.
"TOM?" I yelped, then felt his hand on mine before the car smashed into something and everything turned into nothing.

~~~~~

"Rosie?" Tom's voice came out in a hoarse whisper, I groaned and opened my eyes, looking around.
I was on the roof of the car, the seatbelt had broken and I was laid on glass, as well as it being in my arm and face. I turned to look at him and saw his seatbelt had broken too, though what amazed me the most was that our hands were still together. Seriously, how does that work out?
"Tom, what happened?" I asked, he groaned and made his way closer. I pulled out my phone and saw it was dead. For fuck's sake!
"A truck came out of nowhere and hit the back of the car, we went spiralling out of control, and we both blacked out. Rosie, I'm so, so sorry, I should've looked, paid more attention to the road," he said, a tear falling down his blood covered cheek, I moved a little and brushed it away, then gave him a small smile.
"It wasn't your fault, trust me on that, OK?" I asked, he looked down, then nodded. "Good. Now, we need to get out of this. Any ideas?" I asked, as the doors on both our sides were blocked by trees. He pulled his phone out and saw it was broken.
"I could try and break the glass, or we could try and open the back doors," he said, looking at the cracked front window. I nodded and sat up, wincing at the pain in my leg. "What?" he asked as I let out a hiss of pain.
"Broke my leg," I said, holding it tenderly as I dragged it in front of me.
"How d'you know?" Tom asked.
"I've broken my leg plenty of times before," I admitted, shrugging, he nodded and slid over and began to kick the glass, I began to help.
After what felt like a lifetime, the crack in the glass broke and it was big enough so we could just get through.
"You go through first," he said, I began to protest but he shushed me. "Please," he said, I sighed and nodded, shuffling over and managed to get through, then my broken leg hit a sharp piece of glass, the glass sinking into my skin.
"SHIT FUCK, MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed, tears stinging my eyes from the pain.
"Oh, fuck," he breathed. "Uh, OK ... I'm gonna lift your leg and then you'll have to shuffle away as quickly as you can. I'll lower your leg then get out," he said, I nodded and then caught sight of the engine.
"Fuck, better do it quick or the fucking car will blow up and kill us!" I said, fear gripping me. He nodded, looking about as scared I felt, then he pulled my leg up, I bit back the scream and shuffled backwards as he lowered it onto the ground and climbed out, falling down beside me.
"C'mon," he groaned, and pulled my arm around his shoulders as we crawled out from underneath the wreckage and he stood up, taking most of my weight, and walked away from the wreckage.
BOOM!
We both fell to the ground as the car blowing up literally made us fall.
"Oh, shit," we both whispered as we saw the car up in flames, the trees closest catching fire.
"Oh, my god! HELP, THEY'RE ALIVE!" A woman screamed, we looked and saw we had fallen down a slope and people were now looking over the edge.
"Are you OK?" Tom asked, his hand on my bloody bleeding leg.
"Yeah, now," I panted, we were both surprisingly out of breath. Tom leant down and kissed me, I sighed a little and pulled away from him, hugging him tightly.
Thankfully, the ambulances and fire engines' sirens were heard and we were soon being helped out of the ditch thing and carted off to hospital, in different ambulances, but thankfully to the same hospital.
"Miss, do you have any relatives we can phone?" a doctor asked me, I nodded shakily, the adrenaline leaving my body and I felt the pain from everything: my face, neck, leg, even my torso killed. Meanwhile, other people were strapping my leg up securely so it couldn't break any more than it already was. And they had stopped the bleeding wound - yay for paramedics!
"M-my brother J-Jonathan Ko-Kogan," I stuttered, she nodded, writing the information down. I told her his contact number and the emergency number if they couldn't contact him - that was Leo.
We arrived at the hospital, Tom's ambulance lagging behind a little, so I had to go in without him.
Could I just say? I HATE HOSPITALS AND CARS!
They pulled me into a room, which had two beds in it.
"Where's Tom, the guy I was with?"
That was the first thing I could say once they gave me something to change into.
"They're bringing him up now, dear," she said, I internally flinched. Dear.
"What room's he gonna be in?" I asked, she looked up at me, smiling.
"This one, he'll be in the bed opposite," she said, and on cue, Tom was wheeled in. "And there he is," she smiled, then shut the curtains around my bed so I could change. Once I had, she made sure my leg was secure and made me have machine-thingies put in me so they could hear the heart monitor thing beeping, whilst a drip was in me.
Some other doctor (female) came and took out all the glass ... OK, I'm pretty sure they should've done that before I changed, but, y'know, it wasn't like it matters.
Dickheads.
"Well, you're all cleaned up, but we still can't get in contact with your brother, so we're trying the emergency contact." Fuck's sake, Jonathan!
"Hey, you OK, Rosie?" Tom asked as the curtains were pulled back and I was left there, sat like a twat, not knowing what to do.
"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged. "Are you OK?" I asked, he nodded and sat next to me on my bed, he only had a broken arm and a drip in his other arm.
"Yeah. I'm glad you're OK," he said as I made extra room for him and looked up at him. He rest his forehead against mine, "I woke up before you, and you looked dead, I thought you died. It scared me; if you died, it would've been my fault," he whispered, his tears fell from his eyes, down his cheeks before falling onto my own, I wiped his face gently as we pulled away from each other, he wiped the tears from my face. I rest my head against his neck, my arm wrapped around his back.
"Don't cry," I mumbled, closing my eyes, breathing out slowly. "It's not your fault; it's the dickhead that crashed into us. It's that guy's fault, not yours, nor will it ever be," I told him firmly.
There was a knock at the door and we pulled away from each other, he silently went back to his bed as the door opened.
"We've gotten in contact with your emergency number, Tom, while we still cannot get in contact with your contact and emergency contact," the nurse/doctor/whatever she was, said.
So, I gave her Sparkles*, Beckii and Kim's numbers, in hope one of them would answer their fucking phone!
Another hour passed before the woman came back.
"Kim Richards answered her phone and is on her way, however, Sally Bates is unable to come," she told us.
"Kim is our co-worker and close friend," Tom said, I nodded, she sighed and nodded.
"She may be able to sign you out, or rather, help you as you are legally an adult at twenty-three. Miss. Kogan, however, has to stay as she needs her legal guardian to sign her out, this is Mr. Jonathan Kogan, who is unable to pick up his phone," she said, I groaned and laid back down.
"I hate that git sometimes," I muttered under my breath.
She left and ten minutes passed before a short woman kicked open the door.
"Rosie Kogan! How on Earth did you manage to land yourself in hospital?" Kim's voice shouted as she marched over.
"By being in a car crash," I told her bluntly.
"You're a idiot, I'm so glad you're OK," she mumbled, pulling me into a hug. "And you, Tom Bates, what the hell?" she asked, going up and slapping his head playfully.
"We didn't see the truck, it came out of nowhere. What time is it, anyway?" he asked.
"It's six-thirty," she told us, our eyes widened.
Well ... we were unconscious for eight and a half hours?