Test.

(I know nothing about driving tests, so I'm sorry if any of this is wrong & this is mostly a filler chapter, but enjoy nonetheless)

Shitting bricks for today.
I was taking a proper driving test.
"You OK?" Leo asked as I was sat on the sofa, shaking slightly.
It had been about a month since Smith and I had been attacked by Zed and his gang and we had healed up a lot. Thankfully, I hadn't missed my period, so ...
Some of the Yogs haven't noticed we were bruised or asked why we were bruised, which we were both thankful for.
The scars Zed had left on me were both physical and mental. Jonathan, I believed, had seen the difference in me, but hadn't mentioned it. I thought he knew I'd not tell him, in fear of him being ashamed of being my brother. The thing on my neck turned out to not be as serious as it probably should've been. I had been left with a nasty scar that had yet to be properly healed, but thankfully I had several jumpers that I could wear because it was getting really cold - for me at least. Next month, the Yogs were going to go to MCM London Comic Con again. I had been contemplating on whether to go or not, but I was sure that since Smith was going, I would most likely going to go as well.
Jonathan had helped me out with getting papers sent off so I could have my I.D. and other stuff now I was eighteen. Yesterday I had taken off the bandages of the knife wounds.
Zed had written messages to me I could never get rid of:

I'm never going to leave you ~ Zed

You're mine ~ Zed

I'll take you for mine. No-one can stop me ~ Zed

I was terrified but I knew the time would come and I'd either get him in prison for life, or my life would be taken. And I was OK with that, at least for now.
"Well, I'm scared I'll fail," I admitted as he sat next to me, putting his arm around me.
"You'll be fine. Smith said that you were great when he taught you how to drive." Leo told me.
"Yeah?" I asked, looking up at him, frowning.
"Yeah," he confirmed. "C'mon, I'll take you to the place," Leo said, pulling me up off the sofa as he dragged me out of the flat, grabbing his keys as he went.
We went into his car and all too soon, we were outside the driving school.
"Hey," Leo said, placing a hand on my arm. "You'll be fine," he said softly, leaning over and kissed my head.
"Yeah. I'll see you later." I said, getting out of the car.
He said the same as I shut the door, going up to the doors.
Walking up to the doors, I went inside, telling the person at the desk my name. I was told to go into room five, where others were taking the written test. I paid the money I was supposed to pay, then went to the room I'd be taking the test in.
Going in, I saw there were people, all were of different ages: boys in their late teens, women in their twenties, men and women in their late thirties, a few men in their forties. I sat down on the right side of the room, where there were a few empty seats. I felt like I was in school all over again.
The person at the front who ended up being the Instructor called our names to check we were here. Funnily enough, the boys in their late teens turned to look at me when the Instructor called my name. I guess they know about Jonathan's band.
Yesterday, Smith had showed me some of the questions and what I should answer with. He also told me some old questions they might bring up so I'd be able to answer the questions correctly.
The Instructor handed us all the papers, and told us to start, not being allowed to talk to anyone. The test was actually pretty fine, not really that hard, I had to thank Smith later.
The test was for an hour, but with the info Smith told me, I finished early.
I ended up daydreaming about stuff. I was fine with that, but it ended up going to Smith.
Fucking hell. Why is Smith so - I dunno, Smith?
Stupid sexy Smith.
He'd never actually upset me, and he'd always been there for me. Why couldn't other people be like him?
Stupid sexy Smith.
I really cared about him, but I didn't want to hurt him, but as I was me, that'd probably happen some time or other.
"The hour is up, stop writing," I blinked several times, realising I was still in the room.
The guy came round and took in our tests and put them on the desk.
"Excuse me," a boy said. I looked and saw he was looking at me. "Do you know anyone called Kogie?" he asked.
"Yeah, he's my brother," I said.
"Awesome," he said. "I'm a fan of their work," he added.
We all then had to do our driving test, which took about three hours. I was one of the last and I think I impressed the Instructor because he looked a little happy when it ended.
By the time all the actual driving was done, our tests had been marked.
"Miss Kogan?" I looked up and saw the Instructor holding out my test.
When I looked at it I almost screamed with surprise.
FUCK, YEAH BITCHES, I MOTHERFUCKING PASSED!
"Those of you who have passed please come with me," the Instructor said. Myself and a couple of others followed the guy and we went to have our pictures taken for our licences. That took about half an hour and then we had to wait for two hours for the pictures to be printed on our licences.
The boy who had asked if I was Jonathan's brother spoke to me for most of the time. It was nice that he talked to me and didn't ask much about the Yogs, the Hatters or the band, but asked about things I liked and things I did. True, I was wary about it; what if Zed knew him? Albeit I kept most information private and gave him mostly one word answers, I liked him.