Are Your Muscles Bleeding?

» whilst editing this, I burst out laughing at how short this fucker is XD enjoy anyway «

Kim stayed with us until nine o'clock (we had been unconscious for six hours, not eight and whatever, I just couldn't tell time!) and told us she'd go to my flat and knock down the door until Leo or Jonathan answered. She also said she'd kick them in the balls for not answering their phones.
"What are you doing?" Tom asked, an edge of laughter in his voice.
"I sleep on my left side, but cos I've broken my leg, I can't. And I can't get to sleep cos of it," I muttered, he chuckled.
"Need help?" he asked as he saw me fidget around, trying to get comfortable.
"Nah, I think I got it," I said, getting into a comfortable position, closing my eyes.
"This morning ... when I kissed you, I was worried you would die, and I was so relieved that you had woken up; I couldn't see you breathing ... I don't want to see you get hurt," he whispered, I opened my eyes and looked at him.
"Tom, it's OK. It's just - you're a really good friend, and I don't see you in any other way other than a friend," I told him softly, he nodded.
"I know, I just wish I could have a chance," he whispered, then turned his back to me and pretended to be asleep.
Tom ...

~~~~~

A sharp pain filled my broken leg and I let out a help of pain, I looked at it and saw blood running down my leg from inside the cast. I got the button thing and alerted the doctor something was bad.
"What's up?" Tom mumbled. It had been a while since he'd gotten upset with me and we'd both managed to get a few hours' sleep.
"I dunno," I answered, the doctor came in and came over to my bed.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"My leg, the broken one, i-it hurt and when I looked, the blood was there," I said, wincing as she checked my leg.
"I'm not sure, we're gonna have to cut the cast," she said, I nodded and let her do whatever she had to do.
"Ow," I mumbled as she took off the cast, when she pulled it away, blood was sticking to it as well as my leg.
"Uh ... there may be a slight problem," she said, worry evident in her voice.
"You don't say?" I asked, sarcasm evident in my voice.
She got some other doctors and they checked it over.
"Your muscles are bleeding," the first doctor told me. I looked over at Tom, who looked horrified.
"You need to go under surgery," a second one told me, I nodded.
"But ... we need to have Mr. Kogan's permission," the first added.
"Phone him and if he answers let me freaking talk," I said firmly, the second left while the first made sure I wasn't bleeding too much.
"He answered," Second told me holding out a phone ... why can't I remember names?
"Jonathan?" I asked kindly.
"Hey, why did the hospital phone me?" he asked.
"Oh, let me see. Tom and I were in a fucking car crash!" I ended up shouting. "So, why don't you come down to the hospital because I have to have surgery and they need your fucking permission," I said, sounding really annoyed ... it was because I was.
"Oh, shit! I'm on my way!" he yelled then hung up.
"So, I'm guessing he's on his way?" Tom asked as the two doctors left ... why did they both leave?
"Fuck, yeah," I muttered.
"Quick question ... d'you remember anything from before the crash?" Tom asked, I frowned.
"Uh ... I know I got a job at YogTowers," I tried, he nodded. Looking a little sad.
"Is that all?" he asked.
"I know me and Alex Smith are really close, but that's all," I told him. He nodded, then sat next to me. "Did we date?" I asked, a pained look crossed his face. "I only asked because you had kissed me," I added. He looked torn between two things. I'd forgotten most of what had happened and things that had happened whilst here in the hospital had gone blurry, so I wasn't really able to remember much. I did know a few things, but the rest was fuzzy in my memory.
"No, we didn't," he said, I looked up at him. "I had a massive crush on you. It was ever since I first laid eyes on you. You never felt the same way about me," he muttered, looking really sad.
"Oh," I mumbled.
"ROSIE!" Jonathan and Leo screamed, bursting into the room. Jonathan literally jumped onto me, hugging me.
"What happened?" Leo asked Tom, who was still sat next to me.
"A truck came out of nowhere, hit the back of the car and we went down a slope. I thought she was dead, she woke up and her leg was broken and we smashed the glass. She caught her broken leg and that's why she has to go into surgery. Kogie, I'm so sorry," Tom ended up whispering.
"It's OK, it's the trucker's fault," Jonathan told Tom, who nodded.
"Mr. Kogan, will you sign this so your sister can go into surgery?" a doctor said.
Jonathan signed it and I was soon to be wheeled off. Jonathan and Leo wished me good luck before I was sent into the surgery and saw Leo pull a stupid face from behind Jonathan's back.
"You're gonna be OK," a nurse told me as I had a gas mask put on me, I rolled my eyes. I had never been into surgery, or rather, not that I could remember but I didn't like how the expected e erythema to just be OK. I knew nothing could be OK; my past from before living with Jonathan was clearer than anything,
Stuff was injected and gas was given and I was lost in ... DREAM WORLD!