Apologies [18+] - 42.

A/N - This chapter contains smut 

You were sitting on the couch in a pair of RJ pajamas gifted to you by Jin the first day you came to Korea after taking a long shower. You spent a good time in there under the hot water. You exfoliated your skin and shaved. Did a hair mask and even steamed your face after. Just little things you used to do to make yourself feel better. While you did your little night routine, your mind was deep in thought. You always did your best thinking in the shower and you realized that you never really needed time to think. You wanted to give Jungkook time to think. You knew how you felt about him and never doubted his feelings for you for a second either. You loved him. He loved you. That was it. You knew that 100%. And you were well aware that there were probably millions of people out there that would kill to be in your spot right now. You were lucky to have met and fall in love with Jungkook the way you did.

You were never looking for love when you came across him but something about him made you fall head over heels in love with him in such a short period of time. It was crazy. Mind boggling, really on how fast you fell for him. How fast you packed your shit and considered moving across the world to be with him. You spent so much time alone that you forgot how it felt to be with another person. You forgot what it felt like to be in love and Jungkook taught you how to do it all again. You still couldn't believe he would ever doubt you. Sure, you were friendly with his members. It was meaningless. You thought you knew him better than that. Jungkook getting worked up over you giving his hyung a simple hug was a red flag and you weren't going to deal with it. He needed to do the thinking this time and you were glad that you gave him some space now. Even if it killed you a bit to be away from him. You needed to learn how to be alone again. What were you going to do when he started touring again and was gone for months at time?

You were never dependent on anyone, Y/N. What changed?

You fell in love. That's what changed. But you quickly realized that you could still be in love and also be independent. Doing things by yourself didn't end just because you had a significant other and you knew Jungkook would always encourage you to be independent. You could only hope that your internship with the hospital went through because you weren't prepared to spend all your days and nights in this apartment waiting for Jungkook to come home. That wasn't you. Tonight however, you missed Jungkook terribly. You wished you both never fought. You finally saw him angry and although it was hot as hell and you very much enjoyed the events that transpired after your argument, you fucking hated the fighting part because now here you were. Alone. You never realized how cold and quiet the place was without him and it made you feel uneasy but you pushed the feelings away. He would be home soon anyways you hoped.

You sighed and brushed your fingers through your hair that was air drying. You had a luxurious feeling sheet mask on your face that Jimin had gifted you, letting it soak into your skin that had been severely in need of some attention because of the cold winter air drying your skin out. Your eyes were glued to the television screen; your foot perched on the coffee table in front of you with a glass of wine next to you that was also a gift from Jimin. There was an opened box of Choco Pies with empty wrappers scattered around the table next to the half-drunk wine bottle. You opened what seemed to be your third Choco Pie and took a big bite out of it. Was it your third? Or fourth? You lost count. Who gave a shit anyways, these things were the bomb. You silently thanked the sweet CU worker for helping you pick out the snacks. You leaned over and took a sip of your wine, impressed by Jimin's taste in alcohol. Well, who were you kidding? He drank liquor like it was water, of course he had impeccable taste in it.

Your attention went back to the television screen, peeling your sheet mask off your face and running the remnants of the mask serum over your neck before folding it up and placing it onto the coffee table. You then asked your Google home what time it was, groaning when the voice announced it was almost 3AM. "Fuck me." You muttered to yourself. Your plans to go straight to sleep went to shit because as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were wide awake. Now you were on the couch, re-watching an episode of Greys Anatomy with a bottle of red nail polish in your hand that you brought from back home. Your body felt warmed up now from the few glasses of wine and your sweet tooth had been satisfied from the Choco Pies. You felt better now and accepted the fact that if Jungkook wanted to sleep at his dorms tonight, it was fine. You leaned down, starting to paint your toe nails, glancing up from time to time as you watched your show.