fifty two

We'd been in Europe for just over a week now, and at the moment we were on a plane heading to Paris, France. I had never been so excited to visit a city. Ever since I was a young girl I had always admired Paris through pictures and films, especially it's famous landmark the Eiffel Tower.

France seemed like such a wonderful place and had the most wonderful landmarks and places, and I was so excited to visit them all, especially the Palace of Versailles. It had such a rich history which I had learnt from doing a research task during high school. It seemed so beautiful, and I was so glad that the boys and I had a whole day to explore as much as we could and be all touristy.

When we arrived it would be 8:30pm and so we would all just go back to our hotels and sleep. Tomorrow, Luke and I were going on a 5 hour tour of Paris and all of it's best landmarks with lunch in the middle. Then at night, he was taking me out for dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel; a restaurant in the eiffel tower which would offer us an amazing view, and I was just so excited to spend tomorrow with the love of my life in the city known for it's romance.

I turned my head away from the aeroplane window and towards Luke to see him already looking back at me, grinning widely and shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.
"You're so beautiful." he said, softly grasping my cheek with his hand and stroking my face softly with his thumb as I smiled.

"God, I'm so lucky. I love you so much." he continued, and I watched as his eyes lit up and sparkled as they studied every inch of my face and his smile continued to grow, and grow, as if it was even possible.
"Luke?" I spoke,
"Mmmm?" he replied,
"You're my whole world."

---

(ok ps: i have actually done a research task on the Palace of Versailles and I know bits and pieces about France and it's food and stuff but please forgive me if I make any mistakes or they eat something that French people don't eat or something like that!!!)

After going through customs and such and finally arriving at our hotel last night, Luke and I found ourselves collapsing on the bed in our room, not even bothered to get changed as we cuddled up against one another and fell asleep.

"Morning gorgeous." he smiled as I fluttered my eyes open, landing them on the beautiful blue eyed boy laying next to me.

"Hi." I giggled, kissing his nose as he laughed.

"I had a shower before you woke up and got changed, so if you want to go and have a shower and get dressed for the tour, I'll go get us some coffee and breakfast to bring back. Sound good?" he grinned, and I nodded, kissing him on the cheek as I got up and stretched my limbs before walking into the bathroom.

After showering, I exited the bathroom getting changed into a pair of dark blue denim jeans and a red singlet top, partnered with a black jacket. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, and began to apply a bit of foundation as I heard Luke come into the hotel room, smiling at me through the mirror, and I smiled back.
I put on a bit of mascara and pale pink lipstick, before walking towards Luke who handed me a take away coffee cup and a something that was wrapped.

"What's this?" I asked. "Your favourite. Chocolate croissant." he grinned, and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. Boy, did I love chocolate croissants, and the fact that I could feel it's warmth through the paper wrapped around it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
"You are the best!" I exclaimed, and he pretended to flip his hair sassily, "Oh, I know."

"You're also an idiot." I laughed, unwrapping the croissant and taking a bite, almost dying at how good it tasted.

"Uncalled for!" he laughed, kissing my forehead.