thirteen - part two

hey hey guyssss :-)
God I haven't updated in 289389749837 years, so sorry for that!
I think there's a lot of you that haven't seen the trailer, so if that's the case, the trailer's on the side >>>> 
This is a short chapter but I wanted to get it up, it's a bit of a filler since there's drama coming in the next chapter.
Enjoy :-)
Chuck me a follow on twitter if you like - @AllTimeLashton_ ((if you tweet me saying you read the fan fiction I'll gladly follow you back!))
also i'm about 50 followers away from 2k on my instagram, so if you followed me that would be great 
@hardcoreluke
ily guys, thanks for reading :-)
also, there will be a new fan fiction coming soon, so look out for it ;-)
**** THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEX SCENES IF YOU'RE UNDER 12 I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ IT ****

I entwined the hair at the back of his neck with my fingers, tugging at it, as I moaned into the kiss.

He pulled away and kissed my jaw line, softly and seductively.

“Jesus Luke” I panted,

I felt his smirk against my neck as he sucked in the familiar spot he had claimed as his own,

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In seconds I was face to face with a somehow familiar figure. He was one of the most attractive people I had ever seen. Blonde hair slightly tousled across his forehead, bright blue eyes high lighted by his long eyelashes. A perfectly sculpted jawline. A shiny silver ring pierced into his bottom lip, matching his silver eyebrow piercing. I didn't realise how long I had spent taking in his Godly features until I felt a tingling feeling on my neck. Lips. He was sucking on a small part of my neck. I wanted to push him away from me and slap him across the face, but I couldn't. I was overwhelmed with desire and curiosity as I stood there trying to take in what was actually happening. He pulled away smirking at me, twisting my insides,

"You belong to me now" he whispered

“Dans?” Luke whispered,

“Shit, sorry” I replied,

“You okay?” he asked, his breath tickling my neck, 

“Peachy,” “Now don’t be a tease, Hemmings” I winked,

Once again I felt his smirk against my neck which soon left as he began focusing on sucking my neck, he bit slightly into the skin, before sucking again, and blowing his cold breath on the new hickey, creating a sensation.

He slid his tongue along my collarbones, kissing them subtly.

He took my dress off, smirking at my black lace bra, before taking his own shirt off.

My arms still around his neck, he lifted me up and lead us over to the king sized bed, where he laid me down ever so gently; the two of us breathing heavily.

He unclipped my bra in a somehow slow, yet rushed pace.

He stared at my chest, making me feel self conscious, leading me to cover my breasts with my palms.

“No, no, don’t do that,” he cooed, “Daniella” he whispered, slowly taking my hands off my breasts,

“you’re beautiful, you don’t need to do that, don’t, okay?” he kissed my nose, making me nod in my vulnerable state.

He rubbed both breasts, before sucking on my right nipple, squeezing the left breast,

“fuck Luke”, he did the same with the next breast,

before kissing down my chest, painfully slow.

Since my dress was already off, I was only left in my black lace underwear, which he slowly slid off.

He looked from my toes, gradually up my body, to my chocolate eyes, which instantly locked with his.

“Goddammit Daniella, you’re flawless” he admitted softly,

before kissing in between my thighs, making me arch my back,

“you’re such a fucking tease” I panted,

making him chuckle, 

before he slid in a finger, sliding it in and out, making me moan in pleasure,

he slid in another two fingers, making me moan and pant, breathing heavily and unevenly, as he kissed my soft spot, sucking at it as the 3 fingers still slid in and out,

“fuck you taste so good dans” he puffed,

“I-I-I’m going to-” I moaned,

just as I came on his fingers, him pulling them out of me, and placing them in his mouth, closing them in pleasure, and moaning at the taste.

“Shit Daniella” he moaned.

-----

“Got everything babe?” Luke called from the bedroom, as I placed the last of my items in the bathroom in my duffle bag.

“Yeah, just one minute!” I assured, brushing over my hair once more before placing Luke’s beanie over my naturally wavy hair.

I walked out to the hotel room where Luke was standing with our suitcase, dressed in his signature black skinny jeans with the whole at his knee, his white tee with a smiley face and his black vans. His hair was flat today, I liked it better that way.

We walked hand in hand to the elevator, hopping in and waiting till it dinged so we could get to the lobby. Once we did, Luke signed us out and thanked Ashton’s mum, as we left the hotel and waited for Ashton’s car to pick us up.

I was wearing high waisted black skinny jeans and a grey crop top with leather sleeves, with white docs. 

“Are you cold babe? You’re shivering” Luke laughed,

“Just a little” I laughed, rubbing my arms that were imprinted with goose bumps.

He pulled his all time low sloppy joe out of his back pack and handed it to me, I quickly pulled it over my head, fixing up my beanie afterwards.

(outfit in external link)

“Thanks babe” I smiled, “No worries,” he half smiled, pulling me into a warm embrace, rubbing my back as he kissed my cheek.

“I love you” I mumbled into his neck,

“I love you too Dans” he said, kissing the top of my head.

Soon after Ashton arrived, driving us back to Luke’s apartment.

------

I was sitting on the lounge, watching Peter Pan for the millionth time, whilst Luke was in the kitchen making us popcorn.

There was a knock at the door,

“Babe could you get that?” Luke asked,

“Sure” I replied, before getting up, dusting my jeans and hiding my hands in the sleeves of Luke’s oversized All Time Low jumper which I still hadn’t taken off.

I opened the door to reveal an unfamiliar man, who immediately made me feel uncomfortable.

He had dark brown hair and stubble that needed shaving, his eyes were dark as he smirked at me, looking me up and down, making me feel uneasy.

“mmm, well aren’t you something to admire?” he bit his lip, winking.