fifty four

L U K E

I couldn't believe how fast time had flown by. It felt like only a few days ago I had proposed to the love of my life, and we had no worries in the world. Not long after that our tour finished and we had returned back to Sydney - our home, where we began planning for our wedding.

An engagement party; surrounded by the many people we love and care about, where I smiled and laughed more than I ever have.

Time spent one on one day in and day out with my beautiful girl, sorting out each and every little detail of the wedding all so it would be perfect. And honestly, I wanted nothing more than to give her the day she deserved. I wanted it to be special, and wonderful - and everything she wanted it to be.

And that day, was right around the corner. Tonight was my bux night, I had no idea what was in store for me, all I knew was my groomsmen (I feel so strange saying that) had planned something for me.

I dressed in a 3/4 sleeve black shirt and black skinny jeans, with a pair of black converse. I pulled a grey knitted beanie over my hair and walked out of the bathroom to see Dans all dressed up for her hens night with her ladies.

"You look smokin'," I winked, laughing - as did she; that adorable little laugh of hers I had fallen so deeply in love with.

"Shut upppp," she giggled, playfully slapping my chest.

"No but really, you look lovely babe." I smiled, stroking her cheek with my thumb as she blushed.

"Not too bad yourself Lucifer," she winked, "Just kidding, you look pretty hot." she laughed as she bit her lip and her eyes travelled down to my toes and back up to my eyes, and this time - I was the one blushing.

"I love youuuuuu" I chimed, leaning down to kiss her lips as her arms wrapped themselves around my neck and her fingertips found themselves running through the hair underneath my beanie.

Our lips moved passionately and lovingly, until we pulled away out of breath and she leant her gorgeous little head on my chest, and my arms found themselves around her waist, playing with the ends of her hair. I kissed the top of her head and fluttered my eyes shut - taking in the moment before me, thinking about how lucky of a man I am to be able to have moments like these with the love of my life.

"I love you so much." she spoke, her voice muffled. She readjusted herself so her head was tilted up towards me and our eyes met, both of us smiling.

"Is it silly that I know I'm going to miss you a lot tonight?" I asked.

"Mmm... Your last night of freedom, huh?" she winked.

"You know I'm not like that baby," I replied, rubbing her forearm.

"I'm just playing babe — It isn't silly, because I feel like I already miss you. It's only one night, and we're supposed to enjoy it, but I feel like I'll just be missing you." she admitted.

"I know. But Dans, I just want you to know I don't see tonight as my last single night; or anything like that. Because honestly I find it so silly when people say being single is like having freedom, because with you I feel free. I've never felt trapped, or like I need to escape, baby girl, you are my escape. You are all I see, all I need, and tonight to me, is just the beginning of our life together, despite the fact that we'll be apart tonight."

She didn't say anything, she kissed me instead. And in that kiss, I felt the words she wanted to say, and that was enough for me.

"I'm yours." she whispered against my lips, and I kissed her again.

We both jumped back at the sound of a car honking it's horn, laughing together afterwards.

She grabbed her handbag and I grabbed my wallet and her hand, and walked out of our bedroom, flicking the light off before going towards the front door. She opened it and locked it behind us, turning around to see both of our rides waiting on us.

"I'll see you tomorrow honey." I said, kissing her lips softly.

"I love you," she whispered, "I love you too baby." I replied, letting go of her hand and walking her to the girls' car, opening the passenger side door for her as she jumped in and waved goodbye.

I then went to Calum's car, opening the passenger door and hopping in.

"Maaaaate!" Cal greeted, "Hey man!" I replied.

He reversed out of the driveway and we went on our way to wherever the hell it was we were going.

"You keen mate?" Ash piped in from the backseat.

"I mean... I guess so?" I replied.

"In other words, not really. Right?" he laughed.

"Should we tell him?" Michael asked.

"Tell me what?" I asked, clearly confused.

"We probably should - can't have him a downer the entire car ride." Cal laughed.

"I have no idea what's going on." I stated.

"Alright, so clearly, we're all in committed relationships, and obviously not interested in the cliche bux party with strippers and shit, because first of all - we couldn't do anything, and even if we wanted to, none of us would, because we love our girls. Right?" Mike began.

"Yeah..." I replied, still confused.

"So instead of that, we've planned something we'll all actually enjoy. We got in contact with a few of our pals... and basically put together a private little concert for us. So tonight, we get to watch all time low, sleeping with sirens and the Madden's play some of our favourite tunes." he finished.

"What the fuck, are you serious?" I said, as this was the last thing I was expecting. I genuinely was thinking we'd be going to some stupid ass strip club, have a few drinks and go home. But this? Holy shit, was I going to have a good time. But damn, I wished Dans could be there to spend it with me - she'd love to see three of her favourite bands perform a private gig for her. If the boys had gone to this much trouble for me, I could only hope that my girl's best friends had gone to just as much and had organised an extremely special night for her.

We eventually arrived at a small ass venue, and sat down in the centre of what would typically be a mosh pit - except we were the only ones here.

We all got beers, and Sleeping with Sirens waltzed onto staged and started playing one of my favourite songs ever. Postcards and Polaroids. I used to listen to this damn song almost every day when I was 14, and the boys knew it. Not only had they gone to this much trouble to give me a spectacular night, but they had hand picked all my favourite tunes for three of my favourite bands growing up to play for me.

Now this, was going to be wicked.

HAHDHHFA HEY GUYS !!!!!
it's been five months........... oh BOY wowWWWieeeE
i'm literally so fucking sorry omF i say that every time i know but i am sorry every time but hi hi hi HELLO
FIVE MONTHS is a long fuCking time and a LOT of shit has happened in my life like damnnn it's gotten hectic as fuck man i've been on a roller coaster with all these damn loops so much shit has happened, both bad and good and crazy and weird and sad and oh wow ???!?!?
but hi, i hope you enjoy this update despite how short it is,
i've had a lot going on and i decided i needed to get back to writing as it's sort of an outlet for me?? and i've missed it a lot, thing is i have barely had the time for it which really sucks because it's one of my favourite things:-// but school holidays are coming up and so i'm hoping i can FINALLY finish this for all you amazing, supportive and patient readers out there !!!!! 
ALSOOOO GUYS, I'M IN A BAND???? WE HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE AS WELL AS SOME COVERS COMING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO CHECK US OUT, I'M THE LEAD VOCALIST

https://www.facebook.com/lastcallcasualtyofficial
AND YEAHHHH LOVE U ALL FOREVER & AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING U ALL WAIT SO LONG, THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON I PROMISE, AND I'LL UPDATE VEGEMITE AND GREEN LIGHT SOON TOO I LOVE U ALL X

LOVE, ASH 
XXXXXXXX