fifty six

A/N: Hey so here I am and here it is!
I HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU ALL TO COMPENSATE FOR MY ABSENCE. OKAY SO BASICALLY I SPENT ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT (not even kidding. i was up till 4am with 3 hours of sleep for school oops) MAKING YOU A VIDEO OF THE WEDDING??? IT'S LIKE A LITTLE TRAILER KIND OF THING??? I HOPE YOU LOVE IT.
So in the media on the top there's an image of Daniella's wedding dress + the bridesmaid dresses, as well as the video!!
IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS THE VID VIA THE MEDIA HERE IS THE LINK: 
https://youtu.be/KxGnHzjQmIc
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGnNhDj9eyqCxUAaenrTRw
ANYWAY HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED WEDDING. WATCH THE VIDEO PLS I NEARLY DIED MAKING IT
ALSOOOOOO THIS IS NOT THE END. THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER OKAY TRUST IN ME.
(also sorry for all the POV changes. not usually like me but it kind of happened sorry 'bout it)
I LOVE YOU ALL X

D A N I E L L A

The day had finally come. To be quite frank, it felt so surreal — it felt like a dream. From the moment I awoke this morning, I felt like I was in some trance, bound to wake up any second. It somehow didn't feel real. I mean, who would have thought? Sometimes I just take a moment to remember our journey, and how it first began. I left my hometown in Brisbane for Sydney to start a new life with my father, and by chance the one and only Ashton Irwin was my tour guide at my brand new school. I got along so well with him, and was introduced to his friends which at the time were Calum, Michael and his girlfriend Alex. I got along just as well with the rest of them, especially Alex; we bonded so well, so fast. The next thing I knew the lot of them kept speaking of some Luke, not just once — but over and over again. They made him out to be some God. I had such high expectations when I heard he'd be attending the party I was invited to. I ended up getting off on the complete wrong foot with him. He seemed like the biggest jerk, and to be honest — at the time he was. But for some reason, I gave him a chance, and we went on a date.

I'd never gotten to know so much of one person within less than twenty four hours. This brand new person with all these hidden secrets and hidden bruises opened up in front of me, a little salt on his wounds and tears rolling down his cheeks, I felt something inside of me open up — like suddenly I had realised a part of me was missing. Like, my whole life I'd gone without this piece of me I wasn't even aware that I was without. But that night, I felt it. I felt it missing, and as I held him and his tears fell, I felt that piece gradually moving into place. I'd never felt like that, ever. A new, and vulnerable part of me was exposed and it was all for him. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Those first few days and first few weeks I knew him were some of the most eventful in my entire life, to this day. It was like some hectic roller coaster, going at some abnormally fast speed with all these twists and turns you couldn't see. A scary roller coaster, but a worthy roller coaster nonetheless. I wouldn't have willingly hopped on it with anyone else.

All Luke was to any one at this particular time was your generic teenage boy, with no care in the world for anyone, or anything but himself, sex, smoke and alcohol. They thought he was emotionless, reckless, and irrationally violent.

All anyone ever did was doubt him. Doubt after doubt, after doubt, after doubt. How could any one possibly thrive to their full potential when they are surrounded by such negativity?

I saw what no one else had. I looked at Luke and saw an angel with broken wings. Wings in need of repair, in need of love, company, encouragement, affection, tenderness, endearment, adoration and appreciation — all of which these wings had gone without for so long, leaving them shattered. I wanted to be that. I know it sounds ridiculous, but part of me felt I simply needed to be that, to be the one to nurse this broken angel back to health. The light in his darkness.