forty two

A/N:
the link to the EP is in the external link, it's on 8 tracks if you guys want to listen to it! i made a cute little edit of a CD for it and all haha. 
if you're on your phone and can't click on the external link, the link to it is: http://8tracks.com/lavenderlucas/luke-s-ep-forbidden
OR you can type in my user and find it that way which is: @lavenderlucas

Daniella

I kissed Luke goodbye after hearing a car park out the front — Alex’s. We were going shopping. Last night, Luke had given me some money to buy a new dress and some new shoes. Of course, I didn’t want to take his money, I told him to keep it, that I didn’t need it, over and over, but he wasn’t budging anytime soon so I eventually gave in.

I was dressed in light blue jeans, the tonight alive ‘lonely girl’ tank, and Luke’s grey beanie I had borrowed a couple of months back, and never returned it. He noticed this morning as I was putting it on and chuckled, “Is that mine?”, “A huh” I laughed, fixing up the beanie in the mirror as he walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my forehead.

“You look cute” he whispered, staring at my reflection in the mirror. 

“You look hot” I winked, or should I say had an eye twitch — causing him to shake his head and laugh at me as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

We left my house at the same time, him getting in his own car and me getting in Alex’s. I blushed as he blew me a kiss, before hopping into the backseat of Alex’s car next to Allison.

“Hey Dani” Alex greeted.

“Hey” I smiled, as the engine roared to life and Alex drove the familiar route to the local shopping centre.

“It’s so good seeing you happy again” Ella stated, to which the others nodded in agreement.

“Yeah… It’s good being happy again” I smiled.

Eventually we arrived at Westfield, and the first place we went to was Gloria Jeans. 

I ordered a butterscotch latte' to go — my favourite. Luke always teased me about my obsession with the hot beverage, wrinkling his nose in disgust each time I had ordered one when we were out together. I smiled at the thought.

Once we had all received our drinks, we made our way towards a lovely looking dress shop.

We spent the day just being girls, trying on dresses — ugly and pretty looking ones, for laughs. It was such a nice feeling to know these lovely girls still had my back despite how rude I had been to them over the past 3 months, especially Alex. 

I was expecting them all to have just been done with my shit already, but that wasn’t the case. They had stood by me, they had given me space, and now here they were, with me. I had to admit, I had really missed have girls day outs with them, as much as I loved the boys, especially Luke of course, it was nice to sometimes get away and just have some time with the girls.

They had all claimed that they needed to buy dresses too, as they each had upcoming dates with their boys. I brushed it off, and we each ended up buying some extremely good looking dresses. 

Myself — a gorgeous white lace dress that was slightly tight up the top, but flew out nicely and ended above the knee, to match with a pair of red high heels.

Alex — a pretty baby pink and blue above the knee dress, that was strapless with pretty frills.

Allison — a beautiful, short dress with red velvet roses scattered, to match with a cute white cardigan.

Ella — a gorgeous white silk cocktail dress that fit her perfectly.

Whenever it came to their dates, each of the boys better be prepared as they’re going to be blown away, each dress accentuated the individual girl beautifully.