twenty four

“Wait, so let me get this straight. You caught Luke at starbucks with a blonde after he lied to you about his whereabouts, then you got in a massive argument with him and then you had make up sex?” Ella questioned, attempting to clear everything up.

“Well, when you put it like that it makes me sound like a bipolar bitch, but well, yeah... Pretty much” I replied, ((A/N: I’m not being an asshole to people with bipolar as I do know a fair few people with bipolar and other issues and it’s a serious thing, please don’t hate me for making a joke i love y’all))

“Well, maybe you are” Alex laughed.

“So you still think he’s lying to you?” Ella asked,

“Yeah, I do. He stutters when he lies” I explained.

“You’re so observant” she laughed, “Yeah, I guess I am.”

“Hey Dans, you’d look stunning in this!” Alex exclaimed, holding up a gorgeous dress, it had a sweetheart neckline with rhinestones covering the dress from the neckline to the waist, where it flowed out to knee length in a lovely and flimsy black material.

Ella, Alex and myself were out at the shopping centre closest to the hotel, looking for dresses. The boys had invited us all to a fancy dinner tonight, in order to celebrate the beginning of the tour which would be tomorrow. 

When they told us we needed dresses we all freaked out, considering none of us had actually packed dresses, except for Ella, who had only packed a few casual ones, so we all agreed on going shopping.

The thing about Alex, was that she rarely ever wore dresses. She hated them with a passion, on herself that is. She hated wearing them, but she loved when other people did. So here she was, finding the most lovely dresses for Ella and I, and none for herself.

Yet Ella and I were certainly keen on finding her a dress before we went home.

“Wow,” Ella breathed, “It’s lovely” I complimented.

“Go try it on!” They said, handing me the dress and ushering me into the change rooms once again.

I did as they asked, trying it on.

I looked into the mirror of the small change room, actually being happy with the way I looked.

The dress was beautiful.

I unlocked the change room door, stepping out, having Alex and Ella both turn their heads toward me.

“Wow Dans, you look amazing!” Ella exclaimed, “If you don’t buy that I swear to God,” Alex started, making me laugh.

“I think I will buy it actually” I admitted.

“Thank God.” She laughed. 

“What shoes would I wear though?” I asked, knowing I wouldn’t be able to afford this dress as well as a new pair of shoes, it was one or the other.

“I’ve got a lovely pair of red heels you can borrow? I’m a size 7” Ella offered.

“I’m a 7 and a half, but I’ll squeeze in to them” I said, making her laugh.

I returned to the dressing room, slipping out of the dress and pulling my acid wash skinny jeans back over my legs, before putting my tonight alive hoodie back on.

I walked out of the dressing room with the dress in my hands, holding onto it as we continued shopping for Ella and Alex.

They both eventually found a dress for themselves.

Ella: a gorgeous white knee length dress with pictures of roses scattered all over it. 

Alex: A simple pale blue strapless dress that finished at her knees and suited her perfectly.

(( Dresses in external link )).

Once we had all found our dresses, we walked over to the counter and placed our dresses on it, smiling at the cashier.

We payed for our things, before walking towards the food court.

We all got our food from McDonalds, before sitting down at a table with reasonable sizing for the three of us.

“I just want to know who that girl was,” “I mean, if I find that out, everything will become so much clearer. Ugh” I sighed, before taking a bite into a chicken nugget.

“I don’t think he even has a sister. Well, if he does, I don’t know her. I’ll ask the boys though, they might know more” Alex replied shortly after taking a bite of her burger.

“I don’t really see why he would lie to you Dans. I know I hardly know him or you guys that well or anything, but the way he looks at you is just indescribable. It must be something pretty big and important if he has to lie to you about it” Ella suggested,

“I agree with Ella. I never saw this coming, it must be something pretty important for him to go behind your back” Alex agreed.

“I guess so... I just, I really don’t know” I sighed.

Just as I took a sip of my pepsi max, a familiar blonde made her way over to our table.

“Alex!” She exclaimed.

Alex’s eyes widened, as she turned to the side.

“Kasey!” she mimicked, although I could tell she was no where as equally excited to see the now named stranger.

“How’ve you been?!” Kasey asked, “Uh, good, yeah. What about you?” Kasey replied,

“I’m good,” “Still dating Michael?” Kasey smiled,

“Um, yeah” Alex awkwardly confirmed.

“Good to hear. Well, I better be on my way. Nice seeing you!” She said, giving me a greasy look before strutting off.

“You said you didn’t know Luke’s sister?” I asked,

“That’s not Luke’s sister. That’s Luke’s ex girlfriend, who just so happens to be the person who introduced him to drugs.”

SCANDALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LOL HI GUYSSSSSSS
SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO THE MYSTERIOUS BLONDE IS 
PLOT TWIST OOOO
NO JKS A FEW OF YOU PROBABLY SAW THAT COMING

SO I WASN'T PLANNING ON UPDATING TODAY BUT THEN I SAW THAT FORBIDDEN HAS 400K READS. 400K READS. WHAT THE HELL GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR 400K READS, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

(( FILLER BTW, THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. SORRY, LOVE YOU ))

- ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH