ten

HEY GUYS WASSUP
I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE THE WORST PERSON EVER BC I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER YOU GUYS MUST FUCKING HATE ME HOLY SHIT AHAHHA.
so yeah, sorry about that! honestly i've been so busy and haven't really gotten around to it! I read through all the comments on the previous chapter and I just wanted to say to each and every one of you who commented, voted or even read that chapter ((and of course all of my other chapters)) that I love you! Thank you guys so much! The amount of reads and support I've gotten is absolutely insane! ahhh.
twitter - @AllTimeLashton_
instagram - @soashleighh and @hardcoreluke
so yeah, enjoy this! I love y'all :) 

-

A dry chuckle sounded before the line went silent. His every word repeating one after one in my head like a never ending alarm.

Numb. My body was taken over with it. So numb, I didn’t even realize I dropped Luke’s phone until a loud bang startled me.

“Daniella? Is everything alright?” Luke called, voice strained with worry.

What had I gotten myself into?

I couldn’t even open my mouth to respond to Luke. It was as if my jaw was clasped shut, and locked, the key thrown away. 

Even with myself overtaken with the feeling of numbness, I could tell how badly I was shaking.

Luke’s heavy footsteps pounded across the floor, reaching closer and closer.

The man’s every word ringing through my head to the beat of Luke’s uneven steps. It felt like the apartment was enclosing around me. My head was pounding. My breath shaky, throat dry. Fingertips shivering. Echoes ringing through my head.

That was when it all went black.

---

A damp fabric was placed across my forehead, as another dabbed around my face. 

“Come on Dans, come back to me, please” a voice pleaded, cracking mid sentence. 

My eyes gradually began to open, Luke’s worried face coming into view.

“L-Luke?” My voice cracked.

“Oh thank God! Dans what happened?” he asked, kissing my cheek.

I looked around the room noticing I was on the bed, wet towel on my forehead.

“What?” I asked.

“You came into my room to get my phone for me, you answered it then passed out. What happened?” he asked again.

“Luke... I don’t think I can do this anymore” I whispered, standing up and pushing him gently away from me.

“Do what?” he asked, clearly knowing what I had meant.

“This, us. It’s getting too dangerous! Luke I don’t want to be put in danger! I just want my normal life back!” I sobbed, yelling as I headed towards the front door.

Before I knew it he grabbed my wrists and pinned me up against a wall, his breath tickling my neck.

“Is that what he said to you huh? I’m dangerous?” he yelled at me, my tears were uncontrollably running down my face.

“IS IT?!” he screamed.

“I - i - i” I muttered.

“DON’T YOU BELIEVE THAT I CAN PROTECT YOU? DON’T YOU THINK I CAN KEEP YOU SAFE? DO YOU NOT THINK I’M CAPABLE ENOUGH OF PROTECTING YOU?! WELL THEN GOOD LUCK FINDING ANOTHER GUY WHO WILL GUARD YOU WITH HIS OWN FUCKING LIFE! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! GOOD, FUCKING LUCK!” He screamed, letting go of my arms, before throwing a punch at the wall.

My sobs become violent as I slid down the wall wrapping my arms around myself.

Why would I even for a minute second guess the strength he had? The strong motive he had to take care of me? Did I really think I could go on without him and protect myself?

A body slid down the wall placing themselves next to me. Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him. 

Within an instance I leaped into his chest wrapping my arms around his shoulders and digging my head into his chest.

“Daniella, I’m sorry... I’m so, so, sorry” he whispered into my hair, kissing my forehead afterwards.

“No, I’m sorry,” I mumbled into his chest.

“I promise you I’m going to protect you, I’ll keep you safe, always.” he whispered.

“I know you will” I replied, he nodded,

“Never for a second will I leave you alone in a situation that puts you in danger, I promise” he cried silently.

“Hey, it’s okay.” I lifted up my head and kissed his cheek.

He smiled, and we both leaned in for a soft, passionate kiss, quickly turning heated.

He broke apart from the kiss, helping us up off the ground.

“Jump,” he whispered against my lips.

“Huh?” I retorted, “jump” he laughed.

I jumped up and he caught me instantly, keeping his hands on my but to support me.

He gave it a squeeze, making me flinch in surprise, leading to him quietly chuckling before leaning in to kiss me again.

Still kissing me, he lead us back to his bedroom, placing me on the bed, hovering himself on top of me.

He pulled away allowing us for a quick breather before diving straight in again. The kiss was now sloppy and messy, hungry and fast.

He slid his tongue along my bottom lip, I gave in straight away allowing him entrance, as his and my tongue battled for dominance, my fingers tightly entwined with the hair at the back of his neck, as his hands squeezed my boobs.

I pulled away for a matter of seconds, pulling his shirt over his head, before breathlessly kissing him again. 

We pulled away, sweaty foreheads rested on one another, heavy, uneven breaths somehow in sync.

The sound of somebodies fist pounding against wood sounded from the front door.

“Who’s what?” I asked.

“No idea” Luke raised an eyebrow at me.

“Stay here babe, okay?” he pleaded.

“Fine” I sighed, before he gradually walked to the door.

I heard a couple familiar voices and laughs as Luke opened the front door, making me smile.

“Hey guys!” I heard Luke say.

“DANS, COME OUT HERE!” he called.

“coming!” I called back, as I practically ran to the front door.

Calum, Michael, Ashton and Alex all stood there with pizza’s and movies.

“Daniella!” Alex squealed, I laughed hugging her along with the others.

“Come in guys!” Luke said.

We all piled up on the couches, as Calum placed a movie in the DVD player.

“What movie are we watching?” I asked.

“School of rock” Calum cheered, making us all laugh.

“Wait so, are you guys official now or?” Michael asked, directing his eyes to Luke and I.

Luke and I looked at eachother,

“Well he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend yet so nope” I winked at Luke, laughing.

“Well in that case, Dans will you be my girlfriend?” he winked back, making me blush.

“hmmm, that’s a hard one. But, sure” I laughed, cuddling into him.

“AWWWWS” echoed around the room making us all laugh, before we quietened down as school of rock began.