Twenty eight

Forbidden twenty eight

A/N: okay so I'm not sure if any of you guys read my author notes at the end of every chapter but just incase you don't, there's a bit of an announcement thingy I guess in this one. And if you don't want to read the boring part of my A/N, skip to "THE ANNOUNCEMENT THINGY IS HERE :--)" ily guys x

Was Luke still going to love me when those 12 months are over?

-

It had been 2 very painful and sleepless nights since I found out that Luke was in rehab. All I wanted to do was just be in his arms again, with him reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. But unfortunately reality was that Luke was somewhere in a rehab facility that I did not know the name of because of me. He went there because of me. If I hadn't of broken up with him, if I had of given him the chance to explain, and possibly redeem himself maybe things would've turned out differently.

Despite the boys, Alex and Ella's constant reminders that none of this was my fault, and that it was for the best, I couldn't help but blame my foolish ignorance for Luke running away.

I promised Luke that I would always be there for him, no matter what. But when he needed me the very most, all I could do was push him away.

A soft knock on the hotel room door awoke me from the deepness of my thoughts.

"Are you ready Dans? We have to get going", Alex's voice was muffled through the door, but I could still hear the sincerity and sympathy in her voice.

"Uh yeah, one minute" I replied quietly.

I stood up from my place on the bed, wiping away the stray tears on my cheeks before collecting all of my luggage and opening the door to see Alex and Ella standing there with soft smiles and their luggage.

"Hey," Ella greeted, giving me a genuine smile as we continued walking down the hallway and into the elevator. "Hi" I replied softly.

I think they both got the message quite quickly that I wasn't in the mood for a proper conversation, as that was the last of talking we did until the elevator dinged open, and everyone's heads turned to the three of us.

It was as if I had risen from the dead or something, there was not a single person in the room apart of the crew/tour that wasn't staring at me.

"I would very much appreciate it if all of you stopped staring at me, Jesus Christ you're all fully grown adults, stop acting like children!" I spoke firmly, and loudly, startling majority of the people in the room.

Everyone's eyes shortly turned away from me, except for 3 familiar pairs who quickly got closer and closer.

I was soon surrounded in a genuine embrace, and a few sniffles.

I then knew I definitely wasn't the only one taking this whole thing so hard, and I figured I needed to stop being so selfish about it.

Calum, Michael and Ashton were all suffering greatly, maybe even more than me. Their best mate that they had known for years was in a rehab facility too, one they weren't allowed to visit either. Even Alex and Ella were both suffering, Alex had known him for so long, and she cared about him so much. Although Ella hadn't known him for very long, they bonded in such s short amount of time, and Ashton's suffering would've affected her so much.

All 6 of us were going through as much pain as each other and it was so selfish of me to completely shut myself away from them because I thought I was the only one suffering.

"I'm so sorry," I cried into what looked like Michael's hair.

They all pulled away, "it's not your fault Dans, don't apologise" Calum sighed, pulling me in an embrace.