fifty five

A/N:
UM HELLO???? I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS SINCE SEPTEMBER AND I AM SO FUCKING SORRY WHAT THE HELL??? BUT OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE?
basically so much has happened in my life since i last updated this?? like i don't even know where to begin? the last update was actually a note entitled 'important' or something like that and it was me asking for you all to help me win a contest to meet 5sos. and you know what? I FUCKING WON! i fucking met 4/4 of my sunshines all at the same time?? not only did i meet them but did any of you see those 4 selfies with a girl and luke hemmings floating around every social media platform talking about how luke pushed a security guard out of the way so he could get a picture for the fan? thaT FAN WAS ME??? LIKE WHAT RHE FUCK IM STILL IN SHOCK AND THIS HAPPENED MONTHS AGO??? MY FUCKING BABY PUSHED A GUARD OUT OF THE WAY EVEN THOUGH WE WERE BOTH TOLD NO, SO HE COULD TAKE A PHOTO FOR ME LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK EVEN???? 
anyway that happened and it was fucking incredible and i will never get over it. (if you would like me to post an in depth story of that day, let me know, i will happily! if not, than that is also completely fine!)
SOOOOO anyway these last few months - i met the boys, my band signed a contract and we're currently working on our debut EP?? which will be released sometime this year?? what the fuck?? um i also touched dick for the first time (and more than once) so you know what that means? better smut HAHAHA. i also had a boyfriend and broke up with my boyfriend and things got kind of hectic and are only getting better now (i guess that means i can write break ups better? don't worry guys - no breaking up for luke and daniella anytime soon). i also got soundcheck tickets for 5sos in melbourne i'm going to pee my pants im still broke and i bought them last year LOL sad life. hahaha and oh my god i got supernova tickets for my birthday bc daniel sharman (from teen wolf/the originals) is going to be at the melbourne one im going to PEE my fuckINg pants Hoyl fuck pls pray 4 me????  um i also started the second last year of school? which means that school is a LOTTTT more hectic for me now than it ever has been! which means a lot slower updates (like i can possibly get any slower, right?) but trust me - i'm back, and i'll try to be better.
PLEASE NOTE: this update is the shittiest, shortest thing in the world, but i'm working on the next chapter rn and it'll be up tonight/tomorrow - something special is coming with it, and it'll be long (i'll try to make it long). IT WON'T BE THE LAST. this story is veryyyy near it's end. but it iS not OVER YET. 

ANYWAY yEAh that's about it currently but WOAH life. let me know how you've all been! i've missed you. (dunno if the feelings mutual but hello anyway)

D A N I E L L A

"Jesus Daniella, don't be such a downer!" Alex chuckled.

I laughed half heartedly, "Sorry guys."

"Don't be sorry about it, but just know — you are in for one hell of a ride tonight girl!" Ella exclaimed.

I felt so stupid saying it, so "whipped" as they say now, but I had become so accustom to constantly being in Luke's company that not being around him felt so weird. I didn't want it to be that way, I had never planned for it to be. After all, Alex, Ella and Allison were my girls, and I wanted to look forward to being out with them and having a good time.

I think the reason I wasn't too happy about going out tonight was that whole, last night of freedom shit. I thought it was ridiculous. I mean, I'm about to get married to the most amazing person I have ever met. My other half, and I didn't need no last night of freedom.

"Right so we have something special planned." Alex said.

"Should we tell her?" Allison giggled.

"Tell me what?" I asked, slightly confused.

"So, this isn't exactly your average hens night..." Ella began.

"And why's that?" I responded, playing into it — boy, was I curious.

"God I can't take it. Someone say it." Allison demanded, the corners of her mouth twitching into a cheeky smile.
"We know how many times you've watched Peter Pan and School of Rock over, and over, and over. We know that you can recite every single line to each movie, over and over. And so that is why, we've organised a reunion for not one, but both casts, tonight. A private reunion, for your hens night... Which means you'll be in a room with us and Jeremy Sumpter and,"

"Oh my God!"