seven

YOOOOOOOO GUYS.
HEYHEYHEY. I'm literally the worst person ever, sorry for not updating in foreverrrr. 
My internet is back and working for good now! So updating will be lots easier yay!
13K READS? WHAT THE FUCK GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST. THAT'S LITERALLY NOT EVEN OKAY. HOW. MY STORY SUCKS, WUTTTT. I love you guys, you're the best. Free pizza for each and every one of you.
Sorry I didn't really get the chance to reply to all your comments on the last chapter! There were so Goddamn many! Whuttttt. Basically in reply to you all, thanks for the support! Y'all are amazing. - ash xx
LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE YEWWWW, PRESS PLAY NOW

I woke up, at the end of a nightmare. 

Gasping for air, tears flooding down my pale face.

Hands violently shaking.

And that’s when reality kicked in.

It was no nightmare, that I had woken to, no nightmare that for the first time haunted my dreams, no nightmare I could forget about within a few hours.

This was my life. 

My heart was racing so Goddamn fast it almost jumped out of my chest.

My breathing not once slowed down, quickening it’s extremely rapid pace every second.

I’d like to lie to myself and assure myself I would move on easily, and forget about the horrid events that had taken place within the previous 24 hours.

But I knew that, it surely wasn’t possible. I would remember them forever. 

I would remember him forever.

Luke.

Every inch of my brain had Luke written in bold font and capital letters.

I needed him. I craved him.

I was no longer afraid.

This feeling causing my heart to rapidly pump at an abnormal pace and my breathing to quicken every moment was not fear.

It was something much, much more I was yet to discover.

I was forbidden from ever seeing him ever again.

Being forbidden only made me want him even more.

Want his soft red lips pressed against my warm ones, intwined perfectly.

I didn’t want him. No, I needed him.

And I would do anything to be back in the safety of his strong arms.

Hands still shaking, I picked up my phone from the bedside table.

Dialing the familiar number.

Absolutely irritating ringtone blasting through my ears.

Single seconds, appearing like horrible hours, even yearn filled years.

And that’s when I heard the crack of a broken voice on the other line whisper my name.

“L-luke?” I breathed.

“H-hi” he whispered.

“I’m sorry” he whispered, and I could hear his silent sobbing.

I winced at the sound of him crying.

My wingless little angel.

“No, I’m sorry. Luke, i-i-i need you-u” I screeched out.

“I need you too” he sighed.

“My dad said I couldn’t see you again... B-but, I’ll run away if I need to” I admitted.

“Really?” he asked.

I nodded, forgetting he couldn’t see me, only hear me.

“Yes.” I confirmed.

I heard him sniffle.

“Don’t cry angel” I soothed.

“I-i-i’m s-sorry” he stuttered.

“Hey, don’t be sorry.” I replied.

“I am.” he said bluntly.

“Luke?” I asked.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“C-can.. ugh, c-can I..” I began.

“Can you what baby girl?” he soothed.

“Can I, um, can I move in with you? Just for a little, I mean, just a bit, but I think I really like you, and I.. I want to be there for you, and my dad’s being a total dick, and um.. If you say no it’s f-” I started rambling.

“Don’t be stupid Dans, of course you can. Text me when you’ve packed a bag, sneak out the window or however you plan, and I’ll park the car down the road okay? See you soon princess” he said.

“Thank you, see you soon angel” I smiled, before hanging up.

---

I had just finished packing a bag with the things I would need and some clothes.

To my surprise, dad hadn’t come to check on me, nor had I heard any sign of his presence in the house, strange.

I pulled on some black trackies, and a grey leather tee. I left my hair in it’s natural way, not wanting to take too long, as honestly, all I wanted to do right now was be with Luke.

I slipped on a black beanie and did minimal make up, pulling on some mint coloured thongs (flip-flops if you’re american or wherever else flip-flops is used haha sorry, aussie here). 

(( outfit in external link :) ))

As I was done, I texted Luke and ran down the stairs and waited at the front door for a reply.

My phone buzzed quickly.

Luke: I’m here babe, on the corner of the street, see you in a few minutes princess xx

My gut twisted at him calling me princess. Yeah, he had done it before, even on the phone call, but it just made me undeniably happy each and every time.

I smiled widely, walking out of the house, whispered a blunt and meaningless goodbye to the house. It wasn’t a home.

I shut the door, locking it, before seeing Luke’s flawless blonde hair in his car at the end of the street.

I literally ran, thongs clacking against the ground.

“Keen to see me?” he laughed as I hopped in next to him.

I blushed looking down.

“Hi” I whispered.

“You okay princess?” he asked.

I nodded, looking up, meeting his puffy red eyes.

“You’ve been crying Luke” I frowned.

He nodded.

“I thought I’d lost you Dans. That look I saw in your eyes as you slowly backed away from me last night, it was my worst nightmare. I thought you were afraid of me, I thought you never wanted to see me again... I really thought I’d lost you” he explained, his voice cracking as a few tears slipped down his cheek.

I shook my head, a few tears slipping too.

“You will never loose me Luke Hemmings. Never.” I said sternly, my arms wrapping around his neck, his around my waist, I squeezed him so tight he probably couldn’t breathe. I never wanted to leave this embrace.

He kissed my cheek.

“Never leave me” he whispered in my ear.