seventeen

A husky, deep voice appeared from right behind me.

"And what do you think you're doing, Daniella?"

-

It wasn't just any husky and deep voice.

It was a familiar husky and deep voice.

Not the voice that I had familiarized myself with and loved,

but the familiar husky and deep voice I had familiarized myself with and hated; feared.

It was Jason. 

I hesitantly turned around, to reveal Jason standing right in front of me, with only centimeters between us.

I was scared; to say the very least.

"Are you going to answer me?" he asked,

I cocked an eyebrow, "Huh?" I retorted.

"I asked you a question. What do you think you're doing?" he spat, making me shiver.

"Packing my things up." I replied confidently, yet not confident all at the same time.

"Clearly you weren't packing your things up. Don't lie to me" he growled,

"I'm not" I assured him, yet my body language gave it all away.

"Why the fuck is there a camera there then?! What, are you going to film yourself fucking packing your bags?!" he screamed at me.

"I um, I-I-" I stuttered,

"Fucking answer me Daniella" he threatened,

"W-Where's Luke?" I asked,

"Don't change the fucking subject you slut!" he screamed, slapping my right cheek.

I gasped, clutching my cheek, breathing heavily.

"Don't fucking touch me Jason!" I screamed at him,

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want!" he shouted back, punching me in the stomach.

I stumbled backwards, falling to the ground in pain.

"How dare you fucking tell me what to do!" he screamed, grabbing the strands of my hair, pulling them, making me scream out in pain before he smashed my head on the cabinet.

I cried out in pain again, as he kicked me in the stomach.

I began having a coughing fit, and before I knew it, I was coughing up blood.

There was blood all over the floor and on me.

It felt like hours as Jason was constantly hitting, shoving, pushing, kicking me and whatever else he was doing to me.

"Look at you now Daniella, look at you. Do you think it's time for me to stop?" he smirked,

I nodded, too week to even speak.

"Just say the words. Tell me you want me, and it will all be over, I promise you" he winked.

"Never in a million years would I want you, Jason. You could hold a fucking gun to my head and I still would never say those words." I spat.

If we were in a cartoon, you would most likely see the steam coming out of his ears.

He began slapping and punching me again,

he was so caught up in what he was doing, that he didn't notice someone else enter the room.

It was Luke.