two

wow guys, thank you all so much for the support you've been giving me. 
I can't believe I've gotten 1000 reads already, there's only been 3 parts. I keep asking myself 'how?'.
Thank you all so much for the unexpected and amazing comments I've been getting. I know Luke isn't in much of this chapter, but it's basically his introduction. So I hope you guys like it. 
Also, if you watched the youtube video on the side, it would mean heaps. It's one of my YouTube covers. If you subscribed it would be the bestttt. love you xxxxx

Much to my despise my eyes began to creep open at the unfortunate arrival of bright sunlight peaking through the seams of my blinds. I rubbed my eyes a few times to rid their corners of sleep. I groaned in frustration hitting the mattress beneath me. I shut my eyes, desperately trying to regain hold of sleep yet my habit of light sleeping wasn’t going to budge anytime soon. I grunted before sitting up in my bed, leaning my weight against the head of it. 

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table to see a few text messages.

from: Daddy

I’m going to be out all day, there’s money on the bench if you need it. Have fun at the party.

from: Ashton is gr8

hey Dani, the guys and I are going together tonight so we’ll pick you up at 6 if you need a ride. Can’t wait x

from: best bass player ever!

Hey! morning. Are you still coming tonight? Luke’s keen to meet you xx

I smiled at the thought of meeting this so highly talked about Luke. I was secretly hoping he was hot too. 

So far my first week at school had been great. It had actually turned out so much better than I thought. Calum, Michael, Ashton and Alex had been so welcoming and kind. I had becoming really close friends with them all and I couldn’t be happier. 

They had made settling in so much less complicated, and they were so easy to trust, especially Ashton. I had easily confided in him and told him how badly I had been treating dad and how guilty I had been feeling. He convinced me to talk to dad about giving in and everything is slowly getting better.

It was as if my relationship with dad was a valuable vase and this one day it just fell straight to the floor. Shattering into who knows how many pieces. As much as everyone was completely miserable the vase had remained untouched. Nobody bothered to fix it.

But now, the pieces were slowly coming back together.

A buzz and the brightening of my phone screen released me from my thoughts. My eyes flickered down to my phone. Before reading the text message I noticed the time: 9:56 am

from: Alexxx<3

Hey gorgeous, do you want to get ready together for tonight? xxxx

I smiled at the thought.

As much as I loved the boys, I still missed my girls back home and I was in desperate need of all the girl time I could get.

I instantly began typing a reply.

me: sure thing. That would be the best. I honestly have no clue what to wear and I could use a little girl time. Do you want to come over a little earlier and watch a movie or something? Maybe about 12:45? xx