nine

AN :) 

HEYYYYYYY GUYS IM USING CAPS FOR THE AUTHORE NOTE BC IM ON MY IPAD AND IDK HOW TO GET BOLD FONT LMAO I SUCK 

HAHA SO HEY GUYS BASICALLY I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, I MEAN 25K???? WHAT NO THAT'S NOT EVEN NORMAL MY STORY SUCKS WHY DO YOU EVEN READ IT IS BEYOND ME BUT WHATEVER TICKLES YOUR PEACH. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS YOU HAVE LEFT, SORRY IF I DON'T REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS MUCH, THERE'S SO MANY HOLY SHIT. BUT ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOTTTTTTT. 

SO AS I SAID IM ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AT REPLYING/CHECKING COMMENTS BUT I WILL DO MY BEST. IF THERE'S ANY QUESTIONS YOU REALLY BADLY WANT TO BE ANSWERED OR IF YOU WANT ME TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, I ADVISE SENDING ME SOMETHINGON ASK FM (((you don't need an account you can just send it on anon))) SO YEAH IF THERE'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT OR ANY FEEDBACK JUST SEND IT THERE. CLICK THE EXTERNAL LIMK TO GO TO MY ASK OR YOU CAN TYPE IT IN (((http://ask.fm/ashleeighrenae))) if you guys could please follow my instagrams and my twitter I would love you forever. 

Instagrams - @soashleighh @hardcoreluke  

Twitter - @AllTimeLashton_ ((( you can also tweet me feedback ))) 

Please vote and comment, my favourite comment will be given a dedication :) In other words ill be reading the comments I just won't reply to all. So if you want a reply use my ask fm or twitter. :) thank you guys again I love you :)))) enjoy.

I woke up gradually at a personal pace of my own that I had somehow turned into my dysfunctional daily routine. My body itself being an alarm at ascertain time of morning. I briefly blinked as the blur once covering my eyes slowly disappeared. Memories from last night came back to me within secondly flashes. I slightly shivered as I came to realise the arms tightly wrapped around that I call my waist. The shivers immediately stopped as I became familiar with whom they belonged to.

Minute by minute that passed by I was becoming much more familiar with Luke. Not just his physical features I could spend hours staring at in amazement. But the emotional side of him. His routines he daily completed. His habits. His laugh. His voice. The way he crinkled his nose whilst softly singing. Or when he crinkled his nose in the middle of conversation, or when he burst out laughing that heavenly laugh of his as he gently crinkled his nose in amusement. The way he constantly stuck his tongue out in concentration. When his eyebrows knitted together and his face scrunched up as he was incredibly confused or fascinated. The way his incredibly blue eyes twinkled when he smiled. When his teeth and tongue fiddled with his lip ring. I've noted so many little things I'm slowly beginning to fall deeply for.  

I smiled as I watched him peacefully inhale and exhale in uneven breathes only I could find it so beautifully rhythmic.

His face soft and smooth slightly scrunching up as he exhaled each breath.  

His gorgeously messy bed hair sticking in different directions and tousled across his forehead at the same time.

As I took in his devilish heavens the deep groggy angelic voice coming from the saintly human in front of me startled me.

"I can feel you staring. I know I'm hot but no need to stare" he chuckled his voice deep and dry. Damn him and his morning everything. Voice, look, laugh, breathing, smell, damn him. 

"Sorry..." I looked away blushing.

"You're so cute dans" he chuckled pressing his forehead against mine as I directed my eyes to his, the blue and the brown contrasting in the crystal orb reflections shining off one another's eyes.

We leaned in for a soft, delicate, yet passionate all at once kiss before we pulled away sleepily resting our heads on one another's.

"You know you didn't have to wait for me to get up, I mean you live here now too, you can make yourself at home" he said.

I nodded. "I know, I know, I guess I just wanted to wait" I smiled, as did he. 

At this stage we were looking into each others eyes, eye contact never broken resides when we kissed, and his manly fingers tracing shapes on my back. 

"Hungry dans?" He asked.

"Yeah I am actually, you?" I replied. 

"Yeah. I think there might be some eggs and bacon, did you want to help me cook it up?" He offered. 

"Yeah sounds great Luke" I smiled.

I walked into the kitchen by his side as he grabbed out the needed food and equipment we would need to make breakfast.

He then placed his phone into the speaker and we were dancing around like complete maniacs with messy hair in trackies as they cooked bacon and eggs to the best of their ability as they screamed out all time low.

We burst out laughing as we finished cooking the bacon and eggs and turned off the music. We practically jumped onto the couch resulting in a couple pieces of bacon falling onto the floor which we still ate, come on, 10 second rule guys.

We watched step brothers reciting the words and laughing our heads off, stuffing our faces with bacon and eggs in between.

The movie ended with us cuddling before he stood up to go wash our plates.  

I placed his phone back on charge in the bedroom as it was almost dead.

I walked out of the bedroom and over to the counter where Luke was humming dear maria count me I'm softly. I was so angelic and heavenly I could honestly record the sweet hums and listen back to the recording for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately the ringing of Luke's phone interrupted a moment I wish would never end, yet it did. All moments do.

I sighed.

"Dans could you get that for me babe?" He asked.

"Sure babe" I confirmed before going back to our room and grabbing his phone, sliding the lock open to answer, forgetting to look at caller ID.

"Hello?" I stated.

"Oh, daniella is it? Luke's girl hey?" A deep voice causing me to shiver on the other line spoke.

"Who is this?" I asked,

"Sunshine don't worry about me, you should be more worried about yourself. That boy of yours, Luke. He gets into all sorts of trouble, thought you would have figured it out for yourself when you saw him beat that boy almost to his death the other day, yes dear, I saw it too, i saw you being scared to death of him. How you're still with him I don't know. Darling Luke has friends just like him, but he also has enemies even worse than he himself. Enemies that will try to get rid of anything or anyone that means something to him. And it appears you mean quite a lot to the fella. If I were you I would leave him. But then again, I'm one of those enemies and I would much prefer to take you away from him. More fun. Ha. Now have a good day sweetheart."

A dry chuckle sounded before the line went silent. His every word repeating one after one in my head like a never ending alarm.

(((SORRY CLIFFHANGER IM HORRIBLE))))