four

Hey guys :)
I've had so much going on the past few days and it's been pretty hard to update, so I'm really sorry. Well hey, atleast I didn't leave you on a really dramatic cliffhanger.
So here's chapter 3. My next update for this story probably won't be until next week, so I'm sorry for that, but yeah, I hope you guys understand.
Basically, this weekend on Saturday night, I had my best friends birthday party, and it was the last time seeing most my friends as I'm moving. I sleptover, and the next day I went out with my friends and my family to have lunch. At my friends birthday party my phone was smashed haha. Yesterday I went to get my phone fixed at apple, and I was also and am still really sick. On Saturday I'm leaving Sydney to move to Melbourne, so we've been frantically packing for that as well. So I hope you understand while my updates have been pretty slow lately. I'll be updating my other Luke story in the next few days hopefully, but no promises. 
So yeah. This isn't the best update but I wrote it in a few hours haha.
ALSO. THANK YOU ALL FOR 3K READS AND ALL THE COMMENTS OMG WUT ILY
Enjoy. ilysm.

Follow my twitter - @AllTimeLashton_
instagrams - @soashleighh @hardcoreluke
:) x

But did I want more?

He pulled away, his mesmerizing blue eyes drilling deep holes into my brown orbs.

I stood my ground, curiously and bravely looking into his eyes, biting down on my lip.

He arched his back, chucking his head back and letting out a throaty groan.

“Jesus Daniella, don’t do that” he groaned. I kept staring observantly at him with pure confusion.

“Do what?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Bite your lip, do you know how much that turns me on?” he explained, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes and decided on teasing him. 

“What, this?” I said in a sarcastic tone, biting my lip again seductively.

“DANIELLA!” he moaned. I just giggled, biting my lip again.

“Are you trying to fucking kill me” he chuckled.

“Maybe?” I winked.

He inched closer, kissing me again. 

I kissed back, as I myself was now turned on by the blonde, tattooed bastard standing in front of me with no will of giving in any time soon. 

I think I based my first opinion of Luke by assumptions.

I used my first impression of him as my overall opinion,

and that was utterly wrong of me.

There was much more to Luke than just the jerk I saw at that party, much more.

And I definitely wanted to take the time to get to know the much more that came with the shallow jerk.

All these thoughts swarming through my head made me forget I was kissing Luke. I was never a good multi-tasker.

I had only realized I stopped when Luke looked to me with hurt clouding his ocean blue eyes. Like a sea-storm starting to form.

“Why’d you stop?” he asked so quietly I was pretty startled I heard after all.

It was if his whole world had come crashing down, Goddammit I didn’t mean for this to happen.

“Sorry, I was thinking. I can’t multi-task” I said softly and apologetically.

“You sure you weren’t having second thoughts of being here? The house of the guy with the ‘bad reputation’?” his hurt turned into anger and I could automatically see why he had a bad reputation. He had a bad temper and he would go crazy over tiny things, having nobody to calm him down or restrain him, hold him back.