eight

hey hey hey guys :)
Could y'all follow my instagramss @soashleighh @hardcoreluke
If you guys have any questions about this book or anything like that, click the external link and it will show you to my ask.fm :)
if you don't know how to find the external link, just type this in:
http://ask.fm/ashleeighrenae
also, my twitter is @AllTimeLashton_ (((if you have any questions in relations to this or anything like that or if you want to talk i don't biteeee)))

Listen to the song on the sideeeeeee.
PRESS PLAY NOWWWW.

“Never leave me” he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head, pulling away from the heavenly embrace.

I stared at the broken puffy-eyed angel in front of me.

“I would never.” I soothed.

“Stay with me forever” he whispered.

“Forever is an awfully long time” I whispered.

“Promise me” he said.

“I promise.” I smiled.

He smiled too. 

I kissed his tearstained cheeks, before we shared a soft, sweet kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss, however our lips hovered over one another’s, hot breath’s staining each other’s wet red lips. Un-synced puffs as our eyes lingered on one another.

“T-thank you” Luke whispered.

“what for angel?” I asked, eye brows furrowing.

“just... Just everything. Thank you” he smiled.

“You’re welcome Luke, we should get going though, before my dad gets back” I reminded.

He nodded, turning away and re-starting the engine as we journeyed what would soon become an extremely familiar route.

The entire car ride was silent.

Not completely silent however.

We heard the rustling of leaves outside and the wind gustling as rain starting trickling down from the sky gradually as the clouds turned from a glowing white to a dark grey.

The uneven breathing of one another.

However the silence came from ourselves.

It wasn’t a bad silence.

I could live in this silence.

It was a sweet, comforting silence.

We soon arrived at his apartment.

We both hopped out of the car, me grabbing my duffle bag and him latching our fingers together as he locked the car and lead me into his apartment.

I placed my duffle bag in his bedroom, before walking to the bathroom.

“Luke I’m just going to the toilet” I called. He called back an okay, as I flickered on the bathroom light and shut the door.

I did my business before going to the sink, washing and drying my hands.

And that’s when I saw it.

The tiny self utilized weapon, used to battle nobody but yourself.

The shiny silver sparkling bluntly beneath the light.

The small blood stained blade.

Now when I said blood stained, I meant almost completely covered in a deep dangerous red that only a few centimeters of silver remained clear.

I bit my lip as my eyes turned watery and I picked up the blade.

Running my hands over where the blood was.

It wasn’t dry.

That made my heart crack.

The blood coming off the small blade and staining my tanned fingers.

I silently began to sob as the image of Luke running the vital weapon across his own skin, blood gushing out as he cried and cried until he no longer could.

Helplessly harming himself in hope of feeling something.

“Daniella? You okay? You’re taking a while?” Luke’s voice grew stronger until he was knocking on the door.

I said nothing and continued to sob unable to rid Luke of the scars he had made upon his own beautiful skin.

“Are - are you crying?” he called, suddenly the door burst open.

Luke’s eyes widened as the flickered between my puffy eyes and the stained blade.

“i - i -” he stuttered.

“Luke? W-why?” you cried.

His head bowed down to the floor as a few of his tears hit the floor.

He seemed ashamed.

I placed the blade on the sink, and pulled him into my arms as we slowly sunk to the floor, grasping onto one another for dear life.

His deep sobs and my shrill ones echoing through the apartment.

“I’m s-so-sorry” he cried into my shoulder.

“Don’t be sorry Luke” I whispered.

We pulled away from the embrace after what seemed like hours.

“Why do you do it?” I asked.

“I... I started years ago, I guess when everything only began to crumble down. I found the pain addicting and I... I couldn’t stop myself. When everything seemed to go wrong which kept on happening time and time again, it seemed like the only solution. It made me feel something other then anger. It made me feel free. When the blood gushed out of my skin, it.. it soothed me in some abnormal way. I hated myself so much and I still do, I still do. It also made me feel a way to take things out on myself for all my wrongs. It was like being forgiven, reconciliation. It’s become such a regular thing and I can’t stop myself. I did stop though. W-when you stayed over that night. I-I-I, that was my first clean night. Those days I spent with you, it was like something un-describable. It was like I had a priority over cutting. That priority was you Dans. And when I thought I had lost you, well I, I hated myself for it, I couldn’t live with myself, and again it was my only solution” he explained, our tears uneven. 

“Luke... I-I, please stop, for me. I’m sorry you’ve gone so long without somebody. Let me be the one to save you” I sobbed.

He nodded.

He pulled off all the bracelets on his left wrist.

That’s when my sobbing became uncontrollable.

So many cuts. So many. 

I gently grabbed his arm, soothingly rubbing my fingers over the scars.

I brought his wrist to my lips. Kissing, each and every one. My tears pouring down onto them as I did so.

Once I was done I looked up to him, our eyes locking. I leaned in and our salty tear-stained lips connected with sorrow, passion and delicacy. 

“You hungry?” he asked, I nodded.

“Pizza?” he smiled.

“Sure” I grinned, as I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand.

“What toppings do you want?” he asked.

“Pepperoni?” I asked.

“That’s my favourite!” he laughed.

We hi-fived, and laughed again.

We stood up from the bedroom floor, walking hand in hand to the kitchen where he ordered our pizza over the phone.

Soon the pizza was delivered and we sat cuddled up on his lounge watching Peter Pan.

We slowly drifted to sleep clutching to one another without a care in the world, when in reality, there were so many we were yet to even face.