eleven

Sorry that i haven't updated in forever. I'm literally so sorry omg. It's been weeks. I feel terrible. And the other day as I was about to update, my internet shut down for like 48 hours, wtf man.

this isn't the best update but hopefully you guys like it. ily :) thanks for all the support. you all rule. xx

I woke up to mumbled voices and muffled footsteps in the distance, but close at the same time.

I opened my eyes at a gradual pace to discover it was still dark, and Alex and myself were the only ones still on the couches. Where were the boys?

I slowly stood, up, walking towards where the voices were.

“When are you going to tell her?” it was Ashton.

“I - I don’t know...” Luke mumbled.

“Luke I thought we went over this, you need to tell Daniella” Calum sighed.

Tell me what? What was he keeping from me? 

“But I’m scared” Luke sighed,

“Scared of what?” Michael asked,

“That she’ll be upset, that she’ll leave me, that she’ll be in danger, I don’t want them to get to her! She doesn’t deserve this!” Luke yelled.

“be quiet, you’re going to wake her up” Michael began,

“and mate, she’s in love with you. Have you seen the way she looks at you? I know you’re scared, I was scared to tell Alex, it will be okay Luke” Michael continued.

“No it won’t! Your girlfriend isn’t in danger is she? I promised that I would protect her! I promised myself I wouldn’t let anything happen to her! And if I’m not here to protect her, they’ll find out, they’ll get her!” Luke cried.

I couldn’t listen any longer.

I stepped into the room, tear filled eyes.

Everyone turned to look at me, including Luke.

“What the fuck is going on?” I yelled, voice cracking.

“Dans, I didn’t mean for you to find out like this..” Luke sighed.

“Find out about WHAT? What is going on?” I asked,

“We’re going on tour for a while Dans... I -” Luke began, but I cut him off.

“And how long is a ‘while’?” I asked,

“7 months...” he mumbled,

“7 MONTHS?! AND WHEN DO YOU LEAVE?!” I screamed, tears running down my face.

“Next Sunday” he whispered.

My eyes widened.

Was he for fucking real? He didn’t even think about telling me?

“Are you serious?” I asked,

“Dans, I’m sorry, I -” 

“Save it,” I snapped, I turned on my heal, grabbing my phone from the coffee table in the living room and storming out of the apartment, oblivious to what time it was, not caring how much fucking ‘danger’ I was in, I just ran, and ran, and ran.

Was he for real? He promised me, he promised me everything would be okay. He promised me he would look after me. The next minute he’s leaving to go on tour, for 7 fucking months.

My feet were in excruciating pain, probably should’ve worn shoes.

“FUCK!” I yelped out in pain, as I stood on a piece of glass, tripped over and scraped my leg and wrist on the concrete.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see it was 5am, and I had over 60 missed calls and texts.

That’s when the tears fell.

I couldn’t control my sobs, or the tears that fell at an uneven speed, hitting the concrete. Tears mixed with pain from the piece of glass stuck in my foot, my bleeding leg, tears of sadness, tears of ‘why me?’, tears of so many mixed emotions.

I was shaking as I saw Luke’s name flash against my phone screen.

I was shaking as I pressed answer, tears yet to stop, as I placed the phone against my ear and heard Luke’s deep sobs on the opposite end.

“Daniella where are you! I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry, I - I love you so much and I was so scar-” he began,

“Please don’t cry princess, I’m so sorry, where are you -” he continued,

“I’m sorry Luke, I’m around kings park I think” I replied, before he whispered “I’m coming” and hung up.

I sat there, rocking back and forth, crying uncontrollably until Luke’s car appeared.

He burst out of the car and sprinted over to me.

“Oh my God, what happened? This is all my fault, I-I-I” he muttered, pulling me into his arms.

“O-ouch” I flinched.

“Where does it hurt baby?” he asked,

I showed him my foot and my leg, as well as my wrist.

“Jesus Christ Dans, I’m so so sorry” he sighed.

“It’s fine, I’m sorry for overreacting” I frowned.

“Princess please stop crying” he sighed, wiping away my tears, as I calmed down.

“Sorry Luke.. I just, I don’t know how I’m going to survive 7 months without you” I frowned.

“Neither do I, that’s why we talked to John, and he said both you and Alex can come” he explained,

“Really?” I asked, smiling,

“Yeah” he smiled, kissing my nose.

“But what about my dad? and school?” I bit my lip,

“We’ll sort things out in relation to your dad tomorrow, and we’re having tutors travel with us” he said,

“Okay” I smiled.

“Now come on baby, we need to get you home and fix you up” he pecked my lips softly, lingering before he picked me up and softly placed me into the passenger seat. 

---

We arrived back at the apartment, Luke carrying me inside and a worried Alex and the boys swarming around us.

“Shit Dans what happened?”

“Are you okay?”

“Where the hell did you go?”

“We were so worried!”

“What the fuck happened to your foot!”

“Jesus Christ”

Luke placed me on the bench, and Alex assisted him in taking out the piece of glass inside my foot,

“FUCK!” “OUCH!” “OW” I screamed,

Luke then carried me to the shower, helped me get undressed, and placed me under the warm water.

He sat in his boxers, rinsing my body with my coconut body wash, washing my hair, how could I ask for a better boyfriend? 

When he turned off the shower, he helped me get dressed, and he got changed as well, before carrying me back to the kitchen bench, where Alex and Luke used disinfecting cream on my foot and leg, which stung like a bitch.

We all then lay back down on the couch, the boys and Alex staying over again, and had another movie marathon along with maccas Calum and Ashton had gotten uss.

It was a hectic day.

But that’s what you get when you date Luke Hemmings, international rockstar, bad boy, and secretly broken.