twelve

GUYSSSSSSSSS I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN SO LONG OH MY GOD.
I feel so bad.
A lot of you have been asking me whether I'm giving up on this story. The answer, is no. I would never do that. I have been so busy, and I've been stuck on what to write, so I am honestly, so sorry.
I hope you guys can forgive me. 
For the next update, this must have 2k+ reads and 35 comments.
That should give me enough time to think of idea's for the next chapter :)
Once again I'd like to thank you all for reading this story, suppourting me, commenting, sharing the story, it means so much to me. And especially, thank you for not giving up on waiting for this update! It's been over a month and you all must hate me hahaha. Love you all.

instagram - @hardcoreluke
Thank you guys again, love you all so much! xxxx

I woke up to the sound of sizzling, and the smell of bacon and eggs. Mmm. 

I blinked my eyes quite a few time as my eyes adjusted themselves to the light. I yawned, stretching my arms, before getting up on to my feet to realize everyone had left the room. I went into the kitchen, where Luke was cooking breakfast with the help of Alex and Michael. 

“Morning sleeping beauty” Luke cooed, turning around and pecking me on the lips.

“Morning” I yawned.

“Someone’s sleepy” Michael laughed,

“it isn’t you for once” I winked, making them all laugh slightly.

“Dans go sit out with Ash and Cal, brekky will be out in a minute” Luke smiled,

“Yes, mum” I laughed.

I walked outside to see what a nice day it was, the sun was shining, hopefully we would make the most of the weather today.

I sat down by the table with Calum and Ashton.

“Morning guys” I hollered.

“Morning Dans,” they smiled.

“How you feeling?” Calum asked,

“better” I smiled.

Soon enough breakfast arrived outside and we all ate our breakfast, whilst in conversation, laughing along with one another.

---

Luke and I walked in to the kitchen with everyone’s plates, beginning to wash them up. 

“So what’s happening today?” I asked,

“Well I was thinking of surprising you with something this afternoon, but priorities come first so we need to speak to your dad first” he bit his lip, I sighed in response.

“I think it’s best if I were to see him alone, Luke” I mumbled,

“Why?” he asked, 

“You already know my dad doesn’t like you, I need to clear the water with dad, I need to fix things before I even consider asking him about the tour” I explained,

“Well whatever you thinks best, I’m always a phone call away if you need me to come though, okay?” he said,

“I know Luke, it’ll be fine babe” I assured him, turning around to face him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my forehead on his, he responded by linking his arms together around my waist, and leaning in for a kiss, as he slowly fluttered his eyes shut, 

I also leaned in, well even further than I was before,

our lips touched once again, moving together in a rhythm unknown to anybody else but us two, it was somehow perfect, yet imperfect more than ever at the same time.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging slightly, as his curious hands wandered down my body, pinching my butt. 

I gasped, making us pull apart, and him chuckle that angelic yet devilish laugh of his as that smirk appeared on his face once again.

The first time I met him, I hated it. That smirk. And now I know why. I hated it, because it made me weak at the knees, I couldn’t deal, I was falling right from the first time I saw that smirk glued to his face, and every time I see it, I fall in love even more. 

This feeling, I honestly couldn’t begin to explain.

It was like right from the first time I saw that smirk, I fell into a hole similar to that in Alice in wonderland, and every single day, I fall deeper and deeper into a scary yet comforting hole, a hole even deeper than the blue in his eyes.

I was reluctant to admit it, I was deniable, I didn’t want to fall in love with him, I didn’t want to go on a date with him, but the truth was, I couldn’t stop myself.

Love.

A feeling so powerful.

The one thing they never really show you in those romantic cliche movies, is the pain that comes with love. The pain you feel, when you’re without the person you love. Even if it’s for minutes, it’s like someone’s stabbing you right in the heart, and when you’re reunited, the person you love, will rip out the knife in your heart, and make you feel better. 

---

I hopped out of the shower and slipped on black leather jeans, and a star wars tee with rolled up sleeves. I dried my hair before straightening it.

(outfit in external link).

I kissed goodbye to Luke, the others had already left.

I hopped into Luke’s car and drove off to dad’s house. 

---

I slipped the keys into my pocket along with my phone, before I knocked on the door.

I was shaking.

I felt so vulnerable.

I was so afraid.

Dad opened the door.

His eyes widened.

He looked terrible.

His eyes were baggy, hair messy, he smelt of alcohol.

This was all my fault.

“D-Danie-ella” he stuttered.

“D-da-d” I mumbled, breathe shaking.

“Come in” he said, moving aside to let me in, before shutting the front door.

He turned around, and I just leaped into his arms.

I hugged him so tight.

He was surprised at first, before he instinctively wrapped his arms around me. 

“I’m so sorry dad” I cried.

“No Dans, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have been so harsh” he replied,

“I love you dad”

“I love you too Dans”

---

Dad and I had spent quite a few hours catching up.

“You really love him, huh?” he asked me.

“I - I - I really do dad” I smiled.

“I’m just scared Dans, that’s all, I don’t want you getting hurt, you know how much your mum hurt me when she left us, I just don’t want the same happening to you” he sighed.

“I know daddy, I know.” I replied.

---

I started talking to dad about the tour.

At first, he was very reluctant, but we agreed that if I would call him as many times as I could, if the tutors came, and I “behaved myself”, it would be okay.

I couldn’t be happier.

Things were getting so much better with dad, I had Luke in my life, I had some fantastic friends, everything was going great.

I said bye to dad, before hopping back into the car and driving home,

I wonder what Luke’s ‘surprise’ would be?