nineteen

Days had past by, some easier than the others. I had gotten quite used to the daily check ins with Justine and other doctors, as well as all the tests and scans and what not. A few things I definitely hadn’t gotten used to would be the horrid hospital food, and the uncomfortable bed. I was counting down the days until I got out of here. One thing, or should I say, one person that made it a hell of a lot easier was Luke. He wouldn’t leave my side, unless it was to go and get me some quality food and drinks, or to get something to entertain us. Ever since the incident with Jason, he had stepped up, not that he needed to, but he did. He had been pretty clingy and protective, but I didn’t mind one bit. I needed him. A lot of people wondered how we could spend almost every minute of every day by each other’s sides with out getting sick of one another and wanting to chop each other’s heads off. It was a mystery to me, also. 

Again though, I didn’t mind. 

I had fallen so endlessly in love with the so called dangerous boy with bright blue eyes and blonde hair. I had fallen in so deep, and there was no way to escape. But I wasn’t bothered by that. I hoped to myself he wouldn’t feel the need to escape from me either. It scared me. To think of how I would even deal without him. It made my lip quiver at the thought of it. I was constantly wondering of who I would be now, or what I would be doing now, if I hadn’t moved to Sydney. If Ashton hadn’t been my tour guide of the school, if he hadn’t befriended me and introduced me to 3 of the greatest people I had ever known. If they hadn’t invited me to a party where I met none other then Luke Hemmings.

If I hadn’t agreed to go out with him.

It petrified me. I was so glad I had met him. Never did I once think, that moving from Brisbane to Sydney would cause me to end up where I am today.

It bewildered me, but it was okay.

I felt stirring beside me, and I figured Luke was beginning to wake up.

I watched intently as he stretched his arms out and moved around a fair bit until he flickered his eyes open and the blue of his eyes once again connected with the brown of mine. 

His contagious smile flashed upon his face, his perfect pearl whites showing.

“Morning babe” his raspy, deep, not to mention - extremely fucking sexy morning voice greeted me.

“Hello to you too, sleepy head” I giggled, pecking his lips.

He chuckled, resting his head on my lap, as I played with his gorgeous blonde hair, which I learnt a while ago, he loved.

We’d be making out intensely and then I’d pull slightly at the strands of his hair, and it’d turn him on each and every time. One of his many weaknesses I had figured out.

“Are you nervous, Dans?” he bit his lip.

And that’s when I remembered.

Today was the day.

After suffering day after day in poor hospital conditions and sleeping in an uncomfortable hospital bed with Luke, today was the day we’d be informed on whether or not I was fit to leave on tour with them tomorrow.

Luke and Alex had packed my bags for me, making sure to get whatever I needed, in hope that I’d be going on a plane with them tomorrow.

It turned out that Ashton’s now girlfriend, Ella, would be coming along with us as well. It didn’t take much convincing of his mother; as Kate was fairly close with Ashton’s family and both Kate and Ashton’s mother trusted Ella and Ash. After all Ella wasn’t finished learning the drums yet.