Chapter 2

Jessica's POV

We pulled up at a nice looking house, it was close to a lot of entertainment facilities and close to the beach where I figured I would be spending a lot of time at.

"Jess" my dad mumbled as I reached out for the door handle on the car.

"My fiance and her 3 sons live here-" my eyes widened and I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just you were going through so much with your mum I didn't want to upset you" I nodded slowly.

I got out of the car quickly and opened the boot to the car, my dad helped me to get my bags out of the car and we took them into the house once I had all of my things together.

"Your room is on the top floor, along with one of your step brothers" I nodded again and began to take my bags up the two flights of stairs into the top floor of the house.

*

I finally had all of my bags in my new room and I sighed in relief, the room was beautiful. So much better than mine at home, a new looking king size bed was placed beside the window where some patterned cushions were sitting along the window cill.

The bed was on a raised bit of ground, there was a set of steps to get up to the bed but it wasn't exactly high off the ground.

I had a lot of storage space underneath the raised bit which was a good move considering I had so many bags.

*

I finished unpacking a couple of hours later and I plugged my apple Mac into the charger and started it up.

My phone vibrated on the bed which I was now sitting on and I quickly checked it.

From: Dad
2/3 of your brothers are here, are you going to say hello? Xx

To:Dad
Sure..

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone down on the bed, I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I opened my bedroom door and quickly headed downstairs.

My eyes widened and I had to step back a little at the size of them, they looked at least 6ft!

"Hey! You must be Jess!" One of the blonde boys approached me with a warm smile.

I smiled and awkwardly waved at the two giants standing in front of me.

"I'm jack, and this is Ben" Jack motioned to the other blonde boy beside him.

"Its nice to meet you both" I smiled and awkwardly looked at the ground.

"Right, were going to the gym.. So we will see you later little one" Ben patted the top of my head and I laughed softly.

"Bye" I waved and ran back upstairs to my bedroom.

I checked my Skype on my laptop and I smiled at the messages from my bestfriend, Tyler.

I clicked onto the video call icon and waited for his familiar face to pop up on the screen.

"JESS!" he screamed.

"Hey" I smiled

"How's Australia?" He asked using a fake accent.

"So pretty! Except I now have 3 brothers and a step mum" I rolled my eyes as he gasped.

"No way!" I nodded and laughed.

"Were you awkward?" I nodded again and bit my lip.

I'm shy, I can't control it. I prefer to sit alone than talk to people I'm not close with.