Chapter 15

Jessica's POV

*the next morning*

My head was pounding and I couldn't remember anything from last night, all I remember is turning up at the party with Tyler and that's it.

I turned over and saw that there was an aspirin and a glass of water on the bedside table. I smiled before placing it in my mouth and swallowing it with some water.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed.

I checked my phone and saw I had a couple of messages.

From:TylerX
I hope you got home okay I love you xxxx

From:TylerX
Text me when your up xxxx

From:C-Dizzle.
HEY I HOPE YOUR OKAY

To:C-Dizzle.
Damnit Calum stop changing your contact name on my phone!

To:TylerX
I love you too xxxx

To:TylerX
Where are we meeting today? Xxxxx

From:TylerX
I can't come now babe, I'm going out with my friends xxxxx

To:TylerX
Oh, okay xxx

I shrugged it off and chucked my phone onto the bed before stumbling to my feet and heading into my bathroom, I splashed my face and then brushed my teeth and switched the shower on.

I washed my hair and body quickly as I reeked of alcohol, I guess I drank a lot last night.

*

I pulled on some black leggings and a white long sleeved jumper with some cream ankle socks and I tied my hair up into a loose ponytail and put on a bit of foundation with some mascara and some light pink lipstick.

"Morning" I grumbled as I entered the kitchen.

I jumped when I saw my five best friends standing in the kitchen I was expecting Liz and my brothers in there as my dad had already gone to work but I guess Liz had gone to work too.

They all gave me sympathetic looks and I turned around to make sure they were giving the looks to me.

"What?" They shook their heads and I nodded slowly and poured myself a drink of water and drank it quickly.

"Calum" he hummed in response and he stood in front of me.

"If you change your name to C-Dizzle once more I will slap you" he gasped and then began to laugh.

I stumbled over to my friends and I wrapped my arms around Michael from behind, he laughed and I joined in soon after.

Luke and Talia kissed causing me to unwrap my arms from michael and choke on nothing.

"What happened?!" I squealed and ran over to them.

"We got together last night" Talia replied and placed her hand on Luke's chest before kissing his lips again.

I nodded and hugged them both.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I groaned and accepted the phone call I was getting.

I quickly left the room and sat on the stairs

"Jess! Why aren't you at work?!" My boss shouted.

"I'm I'll, I thought my dad had told you?"

"Oh, well no he hasn't. Get well soon and I'll see you on Monday!" I said goodbye and hung up and headed back into the kitchen.

"Sup?" Luke asked

"Dad didn't tell my boss I was I'll" I rolled my eyes and bit my lip.

He nodded and kissed Talia before it started to become a proper make out session and I ran out of the kitchen before it turned into anything else.

"Ashton where the fuck are you going?!" Luke shouted from the hallway, the door slammed a second later and I looked out of the window to see Ashton storming off.

The door slammed a few more times and I looked outside again and saw Luke, Talia and Michael all running after Ash.

Calum appeared beside me and startled me, he apologised and hugged me to make up for it.

"Do you feel better?" I nodded and smiled.

"Your still on a downer though" he mumbled.

"Tyler stood me up, he promised to take me out for the day but he said he can't because he's with his friends" I shrugged and watched Calums face drop a little.

He wrapped his arms around me again and I buried my head into his chest and inhaled his intoxicating scent.