Chapter 30

(Jess, Emily and Talias outfits are attached)

Jessica's POV

*Saturday night*

From:Talia

Okay! Last minute party changes!! The dinner is tomorrow and the actual party is tonight! I think everyone knows! Come over soon idk what to wear! Xxxx

To:Talia

Okay. I've showered already and I think Emily has too so text her and tell her to come over as well xxxx

From:Talia

Okay!! Hurry I want to impress Lukey;) xxxx

To:Talia

Its your birthday!! You don't need to impress anyone you're already beautiful xxxxx

From:Talia

Shut up. Come over xxxx

To:Talia

Shush, I'm coming now xxxx

I put my party outfit into a bag with some extra clothes in case we ended up staying over again. I put my brush and my makeup bag in before I placed my top and skirt inside. I placed my clutch bag inside with my phone, purse and keys inside.

I forced my feet into my black converses and I rushed out of the house and headed to Talia's quickly. We had a couple of hours until the party so I'm pretty sure we will all be ready in time.

Talia yanked me inside and I greeted Emily who was standing at the bottom of the stairs. We rushed upstairs and Emily and I stood in front of Talia's wardrobe searching through possible selections.

I spotted some gold glittery shorts and a black strapless crop top. I immediately pulled them out and showed them to my best friend who nodded and shooed us both out of the room so she could change into them.

Talia opened the door and we both gasped and I grabbed my bag so that I could go and change whilst Emily gets changed in Talia's room. I entered the bathroom and made sure to lock it before pulling off my blue jeans and my black skirt.

I picked up my black sleeveless crop top and my cream skirt and put them on and moved them so that I was comfortable. I slipped my feet into my silver heels that had glitter on and were my favorite heels.

I reentered the bedroom and we each began to start doing our makeup. 

*

"Hey gorgeous" I could recognize that voice anywhere. I hoped that I was just hearing things. When I turned around I was faced with him..

"What do you want Tyler?" I spat and I tried too look past him to see if Calum was anywhere near me. I sighed when I couldn't spot him.

"I've missed you babe. Have you missed me?" He spoke.

I laughed sarcastically.

"You must be joking! Why would I miss someone who cheated on me?" I asked him.

"Look. I know I fucked up but please give me another chance?" he pleaded.

"No. I have a boyfriend so fuck off." I shoved him away and tried to find Calum somewhere.

To:Talia

Why did you invite Tyler? He's asked me for another chance but ofcourse I said no. Why is he here :( xxx

From:Talia

Omg. I'm so sorry! it totally crossed my mind! Come upstairs and bring Ashton and Michael and Emily if you see them! Cal's up here. xxxx

To:Talia

Okay. I see them. xxx

"Guys! Come upstairs" I spoke loud enough for them to hear me over the loud music that was blasting through the speakers.

They all followed me upstairs and we each looked in several different rooms, some of which were occupied.. if you know what I mean..

"Hey guys. Maybe we should check upstairs. Y'know where the damn light is coming from" Ash laughed.

I rolled my eyes and followed him up the second flight of stairs and entered the small room which I hadn't seen before. There sat Talia, Luke and Calum. I greeted them and sat down beside Calum.

"Why are you up here?" Michael asked after closing the door.

"I wanted to spend some time with my closest friends" Talia giggled.

"You do realise that there is drunk teenagers downstairs right?" Emily asked her.

"Yeah ofcourse but I couldn't care less right now" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at Talia's words.

"Baby. Do you still like Tyler?" Calum asked me.

"What? No! ofcourse not! I lov-" I cut myself off before I said anything else.

"I like you." I corrected myself causing Calum to smirk.

"You love me?" I blushed and nodded my head.

"I love you too" He spoke and crashed his lips to mine. My fingers tangled in his brown locks and he pulled me onto his lap to deepen the kiss.

"Fucking hell. Guys! There's other people here!" Michael groaned.

I laughed and ended up breaking the kiss. Calum flipped Michael off before reattaching our lips.

*

"Did you enjoy the movie the other day baby?" Luke asked purposely infront of Ashton.

"Yeah. It was great. Thanks for taking me. I love you" She leant up and kissed his lips. Ashton's fists clenched by his side and I knew that he couldn't take it anymore.

It has been happening all night, Luke has been saying things to Talia that he knew would make Ashton get angry. I personally think he's being unfair for purposely upsetting Ashton when he knows the way that he feels.

"Right. I'm going to go. Happy Birthday Talia.. I'll see you soon" Ashton spoke sadly and gave his best friend a small hug before rushing out of the room and probably out of the house.

I ran my fingers through my hair nervously as Talia's facial expression changed, she looked confused and I knew that she was going to go after him. She turned to Luke who was smirking at the ground.

"Did you do this on purpose? Did you make him upset purposely?" Luke shook his head and pretended to be in shock at her sudden accusation.

"Everytime you have said something to me tonight Ashton looked upset about it. Then I would look at you and you would have that stupid smirk on your face. This is all your fucking fault Luke! You have driven a wedge between me and my best friend." Talia cried and ran out of the room quickly.