Chapter 38

*2 years later*

Jessica's POV

I walked into my old house after locking my car and walking towards the door. As soon as I entered the house I heard shouting and I was certain that it was Luke as my older brothers had already moved out.

"Luke! For goodness sake you're 20 years old! Stop acting like a child!" Liz yelled.

"Im not being a child! I'm basically an adult now so why can't you let me go out with my girlfriend?" I walked into the room and raised my eyebrow at the current situation.

"You let Jess move in with Calum yet I can't even go out!" He shouted.

"Jack and Ben weren't like this, when they were your age!"

"Well you let them do whatever they wanted!" He yelled.

"Luke shutup" I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes and collapsed onto the couch. Liz thanked me before stomping out of the room, clearly very annoyed.

"I don't want to be here alone. I want to move out too" he sighed.

"Move in with Kaitlin!" I shrugged.

That's right, Luke has got himself a cheerleader. It looks like I'm going to be seeing Kaitlin more than I usually would have done at high school. I sighed and sat down beside my brother.

"How's living with Calum?" Luke asked.

"Its great, we haven't argued once. Its been at least 8 months since we moved in together" I smiled at the thought of my boyfriend.

He smiled too and then began to furiously type on his phone. My dad opened the front door and dropped his bag to the floor and threw his keys on the side. He greeted us with small hugs and then entered the kitchen to greet his wife.

From:Cal
Baby, I'm home. Where are you? Xxxxxx

To:Cal
I'm with Luke and my parents xxxxx

From:Cal
Okay baby girl. On your way home can you order a pizza and pick up some popcorn and some drinks and films? Love you xxxxxxxx

To:Cal
Sure.. Why? Xxxxxx

From:Cal
I wanna have a movie night with my girlfriend! Is that too much to ask? :( xxxxx

To:Cal
AW I love you, I'll be home soon xxxxxx

From:Cal
Okay princess xxxxxx

*

"I'm going over to Kaitlin's. I'll see you soon Jess" Luke hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving the house.

"I'm going to head back too. I'll see you all soon" I hugged my parents before walking out of the house and getting into my black fiat 500.

*
"Baby. I'm home and I got the stuff you wanted!" I yelled as I brought the shopping bags into the house.

Calum rushed down the stairs and almost tackled me at the door. He lifted me up and I felt my back come into contact with the wall and his lips attached onto mine quickly in a heated kiss.

We set up the TV so that the DVD player would play our movies. I left Calum to skip through the adverts as I went to put the popcorn into bowls and pour the drinks.

I took them into the living room and put them down on the coffee table and peered out of the window and wondered where the pizza guy was as I had called him already.

"Cal, If the pizza guy comes here's the money. I'm going to get changed" he nodded and kissed my lips softly before smiling at me.

I headed upstairs and opened our bedroom door and opened my wardrobe up and pulled out some black leggings with a baggy navy shirt that I had stolen from Calum. I put them on quickly and tied my hair up into a loose ponytail and wiped off my makeup.

I sat back down beside my boyfriend and rested my head on his shoulder. His larger hand intertwined with mine and I felt his lips touch my temple before pulling away and sighing softly.

The doorbell rang separating me and Calum. He stood up and went to the door to pay for the pizza we had ordered a while ago. He reentered the room with the pizza box in his hands. He placed it down and he pressed play on the movie as we each took a slice of pizza.

*
"Jessica hurry up!" Calum yelled.

I groaned and finished brushing my teeth before opening the door and watching Cal rush into the room and hover around the toilet before motioning me to get out.

I closed the door and headed downstairs. I sat down on the couch and scrolled through my phone until my boyfriend reappeared. He fell down beside me and he rested his head on my lap and stretched himself out on the couch.

I ran my fingers through his hair and I watched his smile grow. My eyes flickered down to him and his eyes were locked with mine. He leant up and kissed my lips passionately.

"I fucking love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I really did.