Chapter 25

(Jess and Calums outfits are attached)
* WARNING SMUT TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER*
Jess's POV

From: Cal
I'm back baby, Are you ready? xxx

To:Cal
Yeah, I'm coming down now xxxx

I looked over my reflection in the mirror once more and made sure I looked okay, I pulled my black knee length socks up a little and grabbed my bag.

I got downstairs and greeted Calum who had a hoody on over the top of his clothes. He dropped his bag by the stairs and he intertwined our fingers and lead me out of the house after saying goodbye to everyone.

*

We got to the cinema and Calum brought us tickets to some random film, he refused to let me pay for my own ticket and I felt bad that he had to pay for them both.

He took my hand and lead me into the screening after we bought popcorn and drinks. We sat down in the back corner of the cinema and waited for the adverts to finish.

"You look beautiful by the way baby, I'm so lucky" I blushed and leant over to kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Cal" he smiled and squeezed my hand gently.

I put some popcorn into my mouth just as the film finally began and I had no idea of what we were watching.

"This is the best day I've ever had Cal. Thankyou" he smiled and leant in to kiss my lips. I love kissing him everything about him is perfect. I'm the lucky one out of the two of us.

*
His warm hand intertwined with mine as we began to walk back towards my house. The cool breeze came into contact with my exposed skin causing me to shiver.

"Are you cold baby?"

"Just my legs" I laughed and Cal put his arm around me and we walked a little bit faster towards the house.

I smiled up at Calum who smiled back and kissed my cheek softly. We haven't been together for long and its scaring me how quickly I've fallen for him.

Calum lead me upstairs and into my bedroom and he pushed me up against the door and began to kiss me passionately. My hands tangled themselves in his brown locks and a soft moan left his lips.

"Calum? Are you in there?" Luke's voice was heard.

"Yeah. Why?" Calum replied quickly and kept his hands on my bum.

"We're playing Fifa. Do you want to play?"

"Nah. I'll come in soon" Calum replied and immediately pressed his lips against mine again.

I pulled away quickly causing him to look confused. I laughed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Can we play a game?" I asked.

"What game baby girl?" He asked and ran his thumbs over my hipbones.

"Too hot"

I pulled him over to my bed and we both sat on our knees opposite each other. I leant in and he closed the gap and our lips moved together slowly and passionately.

I was beginning to struggle so I shoved my hands into my back pockets of my shorts, his tongue entered my mouth making it even harder to resist running my hands through his soft hair.

Eventually I gave up and let my hands tangle in his hair. I felt him smirk into the kiss and he pulled away and laid me down and then hovered over me, he continued to make out with me and his hand traced my curves.

His lips attached to my neck and began to suck on the skin as soon as he found my sweet spot, I gasped and bit my lip. He then soothed it by kissing his 'mark' gently.

I flipped us over and began to grind myself into his crotch, he sat up as straight as he could and I reattached my lips to his, deepening the kiss almost immediately.

"Wait- are you sure about this?" Cal whispered.

I nodded my head in response.

"We'll have to be quiet though" I winked and leant back down to kiss his lips.

I rushed over to my door and locked it so nobody would enter and disturb us, I also grabbed a condom from my drawer and placed it on the table beside my bed.

Calums face was straining a little causing my eyes to divert to the bulge in his skinny jeans. I smirked and crawled on top of him and pulled his skinny jeans down his legs slowly to relieve some of the tension.

His lips reattached to mine in a heated makeout session, I grinded myself down again and he pulled my shirt over my head and his eyes travelled to my breasts that were currently inside a black lace bra.

He bit his lip and then smirked.

"As much as I love this bra. Its going to have to come off" I laughed as he swiftly removed my bra from my body.

His hands cupped my breasts and he began to pay both of them equal attention. He flipped us over quickly and pulled his shirt off from his body revealing his toned abs. I bit my lip at the sight.

He placed kisses all of the way down my torso and he began to remove my shorts and my panties quickly. He kissed my inner thighs and I could feel myself pooling already.

"Cal. Fuck do something" I whispered.

He attached his lips and began to suck on my clit and his fingers moved in figure 8s bringing me closer to the edge. I let out a few quiet moans and allowed my fingers to tangle in his hair.

*
"No baby. I won't last. I want to be inside you" Calum whispered and grabbed the condom from the table.

I took it from his hand and opened the packet myself and rolled it onto his long hard length, I pumped him a few times and he moaned quietly and he lined himself up with my entrance.

"Ready?" I nodded and he pushed inside me slowly, he was a lot bigger than I expected.

I nodded again to tell him that he could move and he began to pick up his pace. He silenced our moans by attaching his lips to mine. His thrusts became faster and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Baby- fuck- I'm close" I whispered and Calum nodded in agreement.

On a particularly hard thrust we both came together and rode out our highs.

He pulled out and disposed the condom into the bin beside my bed. We were both out of breath and laying next to each other on the bed. His hand intertwined with mine and he pulled my body into his and we cuddled underneath the blankets.