Chapter 16

Jessica's POV

One month later.

"Jess? What's wrong?" Ben asked as he stumbled into my bedroom.

"Nothing" I sighed and looked down at my bed that I was currently perched on.

"Oh really?- Jack!" He yelled.

Jack entered my bedroom and they both approached me and began to torture me by tickling my sides, I screamed and almost kicked Ben in the face but he deserves it. He knows I hate being tickled.

"Boys! Leave the poor girl alone!" Liz scolded as she came to my rescue and pulled them both away from me, I took a couple of deep breaths and thanked Liz.

I haven't seen Tyler since the party last month and I don't know if he even loves me anymore. What if he was using me? Tyler wouldn't do that.. Would he?.

From:TylerX
Sorry can't come today x

To:TylerX
Whatever have fun with your friends like usual.

From:TylerX
Okay bye x

I groaned and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for work since its Saturday and I'll get fired if I don't go in again.

Luke's POV

"Tyler's been blowing her off all month Cal, she's just stays in her room when she isn't doing anything. Last night he was supposed to be taking her out somewhere fancy to make up for it and she got ready but it took her ages! Then he just blew her off and I fucking hate him!" I yelled into the phone.

"I wish you were her boyfriend" I mumbled.

"W-what?!" He choked.

"I do. You like her and she probably likes you and you would treat her right and I just want to stop her from being hurt anymore" I replied.

The shower was running meaning that she was going to work and Tyler had blown her off again.

"I'm going to beat him up" I spat

"He just walked past my house with a girl and some guys, his arm was around the girl though" I clenched my fists at the new information and I punched the wall out of frustration.

"LUKE STOP DOING THAT!" Jess screamed.

"Damnit Luke, you should have done the usual and unplugged a lamp out of frustration" I laughed along with Calum and carried on a normal conversation.

Jessica's POV

I daydreamed a little since there were no customers here at the moment and I swear I saw Tyler with his arm around some girl, I shook my head and I knew I was being silly. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Hey jess!" Michael greeted me.

"Ash come here!" He called and the curly haired boy emerged from one of the booths.

I greeted them both and took their orders and passed it down to Emily who was making the drinks today.

"Ash are you okay?" He had no emotion in his face and I wanted to know what was wrong with the usually happy boy.

He shook his head and replaced his small frown with a smile, I knew it was fake because his eyes light up when he smiles. His hazel eyes were just dull and I felt bad for him even though I had no knowledge of what could be wrong with him.