Chapter 33

Jessica's POV

*A week later*

"Jess! Get in here now!" Luke shouted and slammed his fist against the wall repeatedly.

I stood up from my bed and entered my brothers bedroom and stared at him in confusion. He turned to me and he had a purple bruise smothering his cheek and his nose.

"Holy shit what happened?" I rushed forward and got a closer look at the disgusting bruise smothering half of his face.

"Ashton happened" he spat.

"Ashton? He wouldn't do this to you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well he fucking did. Do you have any makeup shit that I can use to cover it?" I nodded and walked back to my bedroom.

I expected him to follow me so when I turned around and noticed he wasn't there I was a little bit confused. If he wanted this 'makeup shit' so badly he could at least come and get it.

"Come here!" I shouted and sat down on the edge of my bed waiting for the giant to enter my bedroom.

He sat down in front of me and I put some concealer onto the bruise, rubbing it in gently so that it wouldn't cause him any pain. I laughed at the colour difference between my concealer and his natural skin tone.

"What, why are you laughing?" He asked.

I held up my pocket mirror in front of him and tried my best not to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Fix this!" I laughed and nodded my head.

I put some foundation onto my hand and picked up one of my foundation brushes and began to apply it too his face. Although it didn't match his skin tone it covered up the bruise just enough.

"You look so pretty! When this bruise has gone can I do your makeup?" He shook his head and laughed.

"Oops. You have a 'slag' line" I laughed and blended some of the foundation down into his neck a little so it wouldn't look as obvious.

"Thanks Jess" I nodded and put my makeup back inside my makeup bag and placed it back down on my desk and watched him leave my bedroom.
From:Cal
Baaby. I miss you xxxxx

I smirked suddenly getting an idea. Why would I do makeup on my brother when I could do it to my boyfriend?

To:Cal
Me too. You should come over;) xxxx

From:Cal
I'll be right there I love you xxxxx

To:Cal
I love you too xxxxx

"Luke" I spoke quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Calum would let me do his makeup?" I asked.

"Holy shit! You have to do it!" He laughed.

"What if he doesn't let me?"

"Do it anyway!"

The doorbell interrupted our conversation and I sent Luke a knowing look before heading downstairs to answer the door. I spotted my dad opening the door and I froze in the middle of the staircase.

"Oh hello Calum. How nice to see you" Two faced bastard.

"Hey is Jess here?"

"Yeah, come on in" I spotted Calum and almost burst into laughter straight away. I ran back upstairs and dived onto my bed waiting for him to enter my room.

"Hey princess"

"Hey, come here!"

He laughed before rushing over to my bed and collapsing beside me. I inhaled his scent and buried my head into his chest as his arms wrapped around my small body.

"Baby. You know you love me?"

"Yeaahh..." He spoke nervously.

"Can I do your makeup?" I squealed.

He started laughing and I tilted my head so that I could look at him, his eyes squeezed shut and soft laughs leaving his mouth.

"Oh- you're serious" I nodded and he smiled at me.

"I guess" I squealed and held on to him tighter.

"You're the best I love you so much" I kissed his lips before leaving his embrace and collecting my makeup bag from my desk.

I sat down on the bed in front of him and he looked like he regretted his words which caused me to laugh and lean in to kiss his lips softly.

"You're lucky I love you baby girl" he spoke as I began applying concealer and foundation to his face.

I made sure to blend it in properly and he kept making faces which distracted me multiple times and made me laugh. I pulled my head back to look at him and laughed at the skin tone difference.

"You're going to look so beautiful!" He rolled his eyes and I laughed once more.

I grabbed my black eyeliner pen and I told him not to blink as I drew the think black line across his eyelid. I also added a wing on the end as I would do that normally.

I told him to blink a couple of times on the black mascara brush which he didn't seem to enjoy. I then took my brown eyeliner pencil and traced his eyebrows with them carefully. I laughed at him before taking a rose blusher.

"Suck in your cheeks" I told him which he did but exaggerated it slightly.

I contoured his cheek bones and he literally was sculptured by the gods. I would do anything to have cheek bones like his. I put on some of the rose blusher onto the apples of his cheeks.

"Holy crap"

"W-whats wrong?" He asked.

"Y-you just look like a girl" he rolled his eyes and leant forward and pressed his lips onto mine softly.

"Can I destroy your face afterwards?" I nodded as it was only fair that he did it to me as well.

I put on some red lipstick onto his soft lips and told him to rub them together which he did quickly.

"Smile!" I held up my phone and took a photo of my 'masterpiece' and sent it too my brother.

"Help me get this off" I shook my head and he laughed before beginning to tickle me until I agreed to help which wasn't long after.