Chapter 37

Jessica's POV

I sauntered outside and saw the blonde boy sitting on the bleachers that was actually lit up tonight. I laughed and shook my head before running over to him and trying not to fall.

"What's up Lukey?"

"I messed up. I messed up really badly. You and Calum were perfect and now look what happened because of me. I can't stand being the reason that you hate each other. I don't want to be the reason for anything else. Please make up wi-" I cut him off by holding my hand up.

"I don't hate Calum. I love Cal more than anything, he means everything to me. Yeah we aren't getting along right now but all couples fight. I'm just scared of loosing him. But trust me you aren't the reason for this okay? You haven't done anything wrong." He smiled and nodded his head before getting up and running off.

I sighed and leant back on the bench slightly to try and get comfortable since I didn't want to go back inside yet.

"I love you too" a sudden voice spoke and left me startled. I turned around to see Calum smiling down at me.

I stood up and walked closer to him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips slowly and passionately. He really is my everything.

"I'm so sorry baby. I hate fighting with you, you're my princess and I will treat you like one okay? I love you so fucking much"

"Im sorry too, and by the way.. I love you more" I winked and kissed him again.

I heard cheering from the bottom of the bleachers and saw all of them standing there watching us. I laughed and I looked at Calum who was already looking at me and smiling. My hand found his and we headed down to the bottom of the bleachers and we all headed back inside.

"Let's dance!" Michael yelled and dragged Emily into the middle of the hall. Luke, Talia and Ashton followed but me and Calum stayed in the corner.

"I missed you so much. Let's never fight again" his lips found mine once again and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss because I finally have him back.

I bit my lip as I broke the kiss and stared into his brown, dreamy eyes. A smile broke out on his lips causing me to smile back at him. He dragged my hand and we were quickly absorbed into the dancing teenagers. My arms dangled around the back of his neck and his hands were resting on my hips.

We moved to the beat of the music and his hands slowly slipped down to my bum and squeezed it causing me to squeal and move closer to him. He smirked and kept his hands placed on my bum.

"So baby girl. Are you glad you came here?" He asked as he began to suck on my neck.

"I am now" I laughed and tangled my hands in his soft brown hair.

*

"Jess. Can I talk to you please?" My dad shouted from the other side of the door.

"Sure" I sighed and sat up on my bed and placed my phone face down on my bed side table.

"I'm really sorry. Ive been having a lot of stress from work and I've been taking it out on everyone, I'd really appreciate it if you could forgive me?" I nodded and stood up to hug my dad.

"Thank you sweetie. Sleep well" he kissed my head and walked out of the door.

To:Cal
Me and my dad are okay :) xxxx

From:Cal
Good, I love you princess xxxx

To:Cal
I love you too baby xxxxx