Chapter 22

Jessica's POV

From:Jack

Hey, Mum and dad are out. Ask Luke if he has his keys x

"Luke, do you have your keys?" He nodded and I quickly sent a message back to Jack.

From:Ben

I'm going to the gym with Jack. See you soon x

I informed everyone of my brothers arrangements and we ended up back at our house, I attempted to open my door but it was still locked.

Everyone else had left the car except Calum, I smacked my hand on the window repeatedly and I watched as they all laughed and went inside.

"Damnit" I mumbled and took off my seatbelt.

"Look away" Calum looked confused and disobeyed me.

"Whatever"

I leant over the seat and pulled myself into the front, I clicked the button which unlocks the doors and we both got out of the car with our school bags.

Calum pushed the door open and I thanked him and smiled up at him, we searched downstairs for any signs of our friends and they weren't anywhere to be found.

"I hate our friends" he laughed and followed me upstairs.

I entered my bedroom and pulled out some black leggings and a white long sleeved jumper.

I put them on and left my bedroom and met Calum in the hallway.

"You look cute" I giggled and wrapped my arms around his torso, he rested his chin on top of my head and he cuddled me tighter.

"Thank you for being there for me since Tyler and I broke up"

He smiled and kissed my head.

"No problem Jess" I buried my head into his chest and inhaled his heavenly scent.

I looked up and his brown eyes locked onto mine, we stayed like that for a while completely lost in each others embrace. We began to lean in and I felt my heartbeat quickening.

Our lips were only millimetres apart when someone interrupted us causing us to jump apart from each other.

"Damnit Ash! I told you they would be doing something!" Michael shouted.

I smiled and looked towards my feet, Michael disappeared from the stairs and I looked up at Calum to see him smiling down at me.

"Cal! Jess! Come down here!" Ashton's voice interrupted the moment again.

"Wait" he whispered and pulled me into his arms once more.

We were about to kiss when they all began shouting from downstairs.

"Come on" I sighed and headed downstairs with him following me.

They just had to ruin the moment, I felt selfish although it was true. I really like Calum and I really wanted to kiss him if that wasn't already obvious.