Chapter 11

(Jess and Talia's outfits are attached)

Jessica's POV

"Are you ready yet? I want to see!" Talia shouted through the door.

"Not yet!" I groaned and pulled on a black strapless crop top and a tight pink skirt and tucked the bottom of my top into my skirt.

I slipped my feet into some black heeled boots and I checked my reflection in the mirror, honestly, It looked good!

I messed my hair up a little so it had more volume and looked better, I added more pink lip gloss onto my lips and I pucked my lips and laughed at myself.

I put on a black necklace that had individual black charms hanging off it.

Talia had already done my makeup earlier and I pushed her into my bathroom so she could shower and do her makeup and she probably ended up getting changed in there too.

"Ready!" I called and she opened the door with a pile of her clothes in her hands.

Her mouth dropped slightly and then she replaced it with a wide smile.

"You look amazing!" I smiled and took the clothes from her and put them onto my bed.

"Don't get too drunk because I'm not dragging you back here" she laughed and we headed downstairs.

Talia stepped in front of me on the stairs and I felt a little insecure because she looked perfect. Her hair was wavy and her makeup was perfect. She wore a white crop top that had lace on the top layer of it and she had a black skirt on which was quite short but not too short. She also had a pair of brown boots on her feet.

I became extremely insecure when we entered the kitchen and all four boys' eyes were on us and their mouths were slightly parted.

"W-woah" Michael muttered.

"Let's go!" Talia screamed and ran out of the house.

"Damnit" I mumbled and walked as fast as I could to try and catch up with her.

"Luke was speechless when he saw you" Talia mumbled.

I immediately made gagging sounds and she laughed.

"He saw how bad I look" she slapped my arm and shook her head.

I bit my lip once we approached the house that was blasting music and had some already drunk teenagers passed out on the front lawn.

"Were really late!" She laughed once we entered the house as most people were drunk and were stumbling upstairs and some were even passed out on the floor.

I scanned the room for Tyler and I couldn't seem to spot him anywhere, maybe he didn't come or maybe he's with another girl.

I shrugged it off and we all went into the kitchen and all had a drink of alcohol, it burnt the back of my throat but I needed the confidence boost.

I soon locked eyes with the boy I loved and I rushed over to the other side of the kitchen to him, I wrapped my arms around him and he froze.

"You really don't look the same anymore" he bit his lip as he looked me up and down.

I bit my lip and blushed.

He took my hand in his and dragged me to the dance floor, I laughed and finished the rest of my drink and I began to loosen up a little.

We moved to the beat of the music and his hands were resting on my hips, I didn't hesitate to start grinding into his crotch, a soft moan left his lips.

With no intention of stopping I carried on doing what I was doing and his grip on my hips tightened a little.

"Jess" he moaned into my ear.

I bit my lip and he spun me around and pulled me closer, his lips landed on mine and my heart stopped. His lips moved slowly against mine and one of his hands rested on the small of my back and the other was on my bum, squeezing it every so often.

I relaxed into the kiss and ran my fingers through the soft strands of his hair, my heart was beating faster and faster.

We were both still half sober and this was already happening, after so many years of wanting him to kiss me and love me back it was finally happening.

We pulled away and it felt like we were the only two people in the room, I rested my forehead on his and our eyes were locked on each other's, a smile formed on his face making me do the same.

"You don't know how long ive wanted to do that" he hummed into my ear.

I smiled and kissed his lips again.

"I really like you Jess"

I gasped and my heart beat quickened once more.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" My breath hitched in my throat and I just connected our lips after nodding as I didn't trust my voice.

He smiled into the kiss making me do the same thing.

*

Our hands were intertwined as we made our way through people to try and get to Luke and Michael who were just standing in the corner.

"Hey!" Michael cheered.

"Hey! This is Tyler!" I shouted over the music.

"This is Luke and Michael" I gestured to the two boys and they all greeted each other.

"Tyler do you like video games?" Of course it was Michael asking that.

"Yeah!" Oh god.

"Shawn has his Xbox set up upstairs, wanna play? Luke's being stubborn" he nodded and they both left me and my brother.

"Michael stole my boyfriend" he laughed and then his smile left his face almost immediately.

I raised my eyebrow and pulled Luke outside where it was quieter.

"What's wrong Lukey?" I asked and his usual sparkly blue eyes were a much duller colour now.

"Ash is making out with Talia, I knew she wouldn't like me back" he sat down and put his head in his hands.

I sat down beside him and put my arm around him to try and comfort him a little.

"There are so many more girls in the world, you can find someone better" he smiled a little.

"Luke your an amazing guy and you don't need Talia to be happy, you can find another girl who you like even more and they would be lucky because they would get the best boyfriend ever because your so kind and your funny and they would have the best step sister ever when you get married" he smiled and giggled a little before he wrapped his arms around me and whispered "thank you" into my ear.