Chapter 14

Talia's POV

*3 weeks later *

So Jess and Tyler have been dating for just over a month and she had told me that they were each others first kiss and first crush.

Fair enough.

Well now she told me that they were each others first fucking time!

I don't know why I'm freaking out so much since they have been best friends for so long and they clearly trust each other but if he hurts her she's going to be devastated. She always told me she wanted to save it for someone she really loved.

She's going to regret loosing it to him if he hurts her so he better not.

From:Jessy
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:Jessy
Hey jess? Xx

From:Jessy
I lurve yuo xxxx

To:Jessy
You what? Jess are you drunk?!

From:Jessy
What? Pfft hahahahahah noooooxxxxx

To:Jessy
Where are you?

From:Jessy
Awt the pawrty xxxcxxc

To:Jessy
What party??

From:Jessy
I doopnf kneow

Doopnf?! She's clearly very drunk.

I quickly dialled Luke's number and he answered quite quickly.

"Hey wha-" I cut him off.

"Where's your sister?" I asked.

"I dunno, out with Tyler probably"

"She's drunk. And she said shes at a party but doesn't know which one" Luke gasped and I heard something drop.

"Meet me at my house"

"Okay" I hung up and pulled my shoes and my jacket on.

I grabbed my keys and locked the front door behind me before running towards Luke's house, he was leaning against the fence outside of his house and he smiled when I got to him.

"Ring Tyler"

He nodded and pulled out his phone and typed something in before pressing it to his ear, I hope he picks up.

"Tyler! Where are you and Jess?" Luke asked.

"What? What do you mean?" He panicked.

"Oh, right.. What party?"

"Okay" he hung up and grabbed my hand before rushing off and dragging me along behind him.

I ignored the feeling I got when our skin touched, maybe I don't like Ashton.. Oh shit! I made out with Ashton at that party a few weeks ago and he has a girlfriend who already hates me! If she finds out I'm dead.

*

We soon got to a party that we hadn't heard anything about and somehow Jess did. Did Tyler tell her?

"Tyler didn't sound drunk and he said she's here somewhere but he wasn't with her but hes here too" I gasped at Luke's words.

"You don't think-" Luke caught on and shook his head but he didn't look completely sure.

We entered the house and Luke's hand never disconnected from mine, we both searched the house for any signs of Jess or even Tyler. The party was full of drunk, sweaty people and I found it slightly disgusting now I was witnessing myself.

They were all grinding on each other and some were leaving to go upstairs.

"Jess might be upstairs, I'll go and look okay? Stay down here and keep looking" I nodded and Luke kissed my cheek before rushing upstairs, I smiled and blushed to myself.

I had literally checked everywhere downstairs and I couldn't find her so I sat on the counter in the kitchen where Luke had told me to stay.

"Hey beautiful, do you want to dance?" Some random drunk guy asked.

"Uh- no thank you" he then got closer and pressed both of his hands onto my thighs before bringing his face closer to mine. I managed to move my head so he couldn't kiss me but he grabbed my head and was about to kiss me.

Suddenly the contact was gone and I opened my eyes slowly to see Luke looking angry and his fist was now bloody and the drunk guy was on the ground.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her again!" He spat before he grabbed my face and kissed me.

We both smiled and looked into each others eyes.

"Will you be m-my girlfriend?" I nodded and reconnected our lips again.

"Did you find Jess?" He shook his head but looked a little bit angry again.

"I found Tyler though" he growled.

"What?! Jess will be devastated!" I cried.

"I think she already is" Luke pointed to a person crouched down in the corner of the room, the girl was sobbing and had quite the collection of red cups beside her.

"Jess" I whispered and crouched down beside her.

Her eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks were tearstained and the poor girl looked broken.

Luke picked his sister up and I followed them both out of the party.