Chapter 24

Jessica's POV

Later that day.

Calums warm hand was intertwined with mine as we headed back to my house, our friends were ahead of us and we were just enjoying each others company.

"I'm staying over tonight, just for Luke and the boys though. They're my favourite" I smacked his forearm and giggled.

"Only joking baby" I rolled my eyes and sighed happily.

Calums grip on my hand tightened and I smiled up at my boyfriend.

We entered the house and Liz and my dad were both in the kitchen and helping each other to cook. We all greeted them and their gazes were locked on mine and Calums hands. They smiled at us.

"You got her Cal" Liz knew that Calum liked me?

"I sure did. I finally got my princess" he pressed a kiss to my temple causing a small smile to break out on my face.

I was falling, deeper and deeper in love with him. It scared me how much I was beginning to love him from these small acts of affection.

"Excuse us" Luke smirked and dragged Talia's hand, they both headed upstairs and we all had an idea of what was going to happen.

"Luke! You better use protection!" Liz yelled.

Ashton and Michael burst into laughter and the four of us went into the living room and Calum put the big bang theory on. This boy knows me so well.

His hand grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. His soft pink lips landed on mine and they moved together slowly. It felt like we were the only people in here. Calum was perfect.

*

We were all beginning to get amused and also rather disgusted as we could hear everything that was going on upstairs between Luke and Talia.
Luckily Liz and my dad had gone out and my brother's hadn't returned from wherever they went.

They both came downstairs and were red faced.

It didn't take long before they began to tease them by imitating the noises they had made previously.

"Uh- Luke. Fuck. Harder!" I burst into laughter as soon as Michael imitated it.

"Atleast I'm getting some" Luke smirked and sat down beside me with Talia sitting on his lap, I moved over a little and cuddled into Calum's side a little bit more.

*

We were watching scary movie 4 and about half way through it Luke and Talia began making out infront of us. At first it didn't bother me but then it began to develop further.

I awkwardly stood up and walked into the kitchen so I could get away. Michael and Ashton joined me and I wondered where my boyfriend was.

"Calum's trapped in there" Ashton pointed to the living room where I saw Luke and Talia outstretched onto the couch making out and Calum was still stuck at the end of the couch.

I laughed and shook my head at them. Ashton didn't look too happy about them making out infront of him but I guess he's had to get over it somehow.

"Luke! Stop making out for a second please! Calums trapped under there!" Michael shouted.

Talia shifted her body away from Calum and he rushed out of the room and ran towards me. I squealed and rushed upstairs. I heard his soft laughter and faster footsteps along the floor. I locked the bathroom door and laughed to myself.

"Baby. Open the door" Calum laughed.

"No! .. You're diseased!" I mentally cursed myself after I said that because it made me sound like a 3 year old.

"Jess!" I knew that he was pouting by this point.

I managed to resist opening the door for a few seconds before I kept thinking of how cute and irresistible he is when he pouts. I unlocked the door and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend.

"Why did you run away?" He giggled.

"I don't know.. I just felt like it I guess" I shrugged and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his soft pink lips.

His grip tightened around my body and he kissed my lips again before rubbing his nose against mine giving me a cute Eskimo kiss. I smiled at him which he returned immediately.

"Do you have plans tonight baby?"

I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well. We're going out to a movie and then we can get pizza or something then come back here and make out until Luke forces me to join him, Ash and Mikey at the 'sleepover'." I laughed and nodded my head before kissing him again.

-------------------

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE IVE HAD EXAMS TO REVISE FOR XX