Chapter 29

Calum's POV

"Calum! Wait up!" I heard Ash yelling causing me to stop and turn around and wait for the hazel eyed boy to catch up.

"Can I walk with you?" I nodded and proceeded to walk to my house.

"Are you okay now?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Your girlfriend is wise" I laughed at him and shook my head.

"She told me that she thinks you're the 'one'.. I think that means that you're the one she's going to fall in love with and hope to be with forever and oh my god in a few years you could have Calum and Jess babies running around!" My eyes widened at his sudden outburst and we both burst straight into a fit of laughter.

"Ashy.. Can we get ice cream?!" I pouted and dragged his wrist towards the ice cream parlour I went to a few times with my sister.

"Yes!" He yelled and began to skip towards the heavenly destination.

We entered the shop and the little bell rang above our heads when we pushed the door open. I looked over the possible choices and took a few seconds to think.

I eventually ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate sauce. Ashton ordered something similar and we took a seat in one of the booths.

"Do you love Jess?" Ashton suddenly asked.

"Yeah.. I'm in love with her" I smiled as I looked down at my ice cream and picked some up on the small plastic spoon and put it into my mouth.

"Does Luke actually like Talia?" He asked after eating some ice cream.

"I think so although I haven't really questioned it.. Why?" I asked him.

"Just wondering. I keep trying to get over her but I just can't and I don't know why" he sighed.

"Maybe their relationship won't work and then you will get her back" I shrugged and consumed another mouthful of ice cream.

Incoming call:Michael.

"Hey Mikey!"

"How dare you? You bastard!" He spat.

"Uh- what did I do?" I asked in confusion. I heard the small bell ring above the door again and I just ignored it thinking it was just a random person. The phone line went dead and I placed my phone on the table and continued eating my ice cream.

"You got ice cream without me!" Michael pouted and sat down beside Ashton.

"Sorry mate" Ashton giggled.

Michael bought some ice cream and then rejoined us at the booth we were still sitting at. I heard the small bell ring above the door a few more times and each time a stranger walked past to go up to the counter.

From:Jessxx
Babyyyy! Work is so boring. I miss you xxxx

To:Jessxx
I'll come by on my way home I'm just with the boys. I miss you too though princess xxxxx

"For fuck sake. Can we just leave?" Ashton mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked him.

"Look who just sauntered in!" He spat. I turned around in my seat and saw that Talia and Luke had just walked in holding hands.

"Yeah. Let's go" I agreed. We all got up and threw away our trash before leaving the shop somehow managing to avoid them.

"Can we go to Starbucks!" Michael yelled.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

We began the short walk towards the Starbucks shop and I felt myself becoming happier because I get to see my girlfriend in a few minutes.

Ashton pushed the door open and rushed to the counter.

"Hey Emily. Where's Jess?" Michael asked once we all got to the counter where the blonde was standing.

"She's in the back. I'll go and get her" she gave a small smile and headed into the back of the shop.

"I think she likes you" I nudged his arm and laughed softly.

Jess appeared in front of the counter and she looked exhausted I'm guessing she was having a break. I held my arms open and she rushed around to in front of the counter and she jumped up into my arms. I spun her around and kissed her lips passionately.

"Jessica! Less PDA and more work!" Jess' boss shouted making us break apart from the kiss. She rolled her eyes when I put her down and then I pressed a soft kiss on her lips and watched her go back behind the counter.

"So Michael huh? Cute name" Emily spoke and she smiled at him.

"Maybe you should call me sometime" Michael winked and passed her a napkin that he had written his phone number on.

"Jessica! Emily! What have I told you?!" Their boss reappeared in the doorway.

They both sighed before snapping into 'work mode'.

"Can I take your order?" Jess asked.

I sent her an amused look before laughing a little. Ash copied my actions and he requested a caramel frappe chino. I ordered a caramel cream frappe chino and they were made quickly. We paid for them and took a seat near the counter.

"I'm going for a break!" Emily called before removing her apron and sitting down beside Michael.

"Aren't you lucky!" Jess groaned.

*
An hour later Jess and Emily's shifts were over and we were heading towards the beach. My hand was intertwined with my girlfriends hand and we were all talking and laughing.

They all ran down to the sea including Michael for once whereas me and Jess stayed in the warm sand. I leant in and attached our lips.