Chapter 27

Luke's POV

To:CalumHood
Calum.. Can you meet me somewhere? Your girlfriend has locked herself away in her room because she's grounded and my parents are fighting and my brothers have gone out because they couldn't stand it and I feel like I'm in the middle of it all :(

From:CalumHood
Holy shit. I'm so sorry to hear that Lukey. Meet me at the corner shop :P see you soon x

To:CalumHood
Thanks Cal, this means a lot x

From:CalumHood
No worries! You're my best friend. I'd do anything to help you :) x

To:CalumHood
I'm heading to the corner shop now! Hurry up :) x

From:CalumHood
Already there :P

I picked up my pace and tried to get to the corner shop as fast as possible without running. I noticed two other figures with Calum and I'm pretty sure it was Ash and Mikey.

I didn't mind that they were all there, they're all my best friends and they all help to cheer me up and they mean everything to me. I greeted them all and wiped my eyes quickly.

"Where did Jack and Ben go then?" Calum asked as we began to walk towards an unknown destination.

"Fuck knows"

"What's going on with Jess's dad lately?" Mikey asked.

"I dunno. He's just becoming a dick because Jess got sent out today" I mumbled.

We ended up at the arcade and I mentally thanked all of them because they knew exactly how to cheer me up. We played a few games of air hockey and then some basketball game.

Thanks to my best friends I managed to forget all of my troubles for a while before I had to go home and face it all yet again.

*A week later *

Jessica's POV

Worst week ever. I have only been allowed out of the house to go school and go to work. Otherwise I have locked myself in my room and ate my lunch that was supposed to be eaten at school so that I wouldn't need to go downstairs.

"Can I have my phone now? Its been a week" I mumbled.

My dad narrowed his eyes at me and slammed my phone into my hand before storming off into the kitchen.

"Dad."

"Fine. Ignore me but I'm sorry okay? It isn't going to happen again!" He still ignored me causing me to sigh and walk upstairs slowly.

Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks as I tried to keep myself together. I knocked onto Liz's bedroom door and waited for any response.

"Come in" she laughed.

"I-i-im r-really sorry!" I burst into tears and kept rubbing my eyes with my sleeves.

"Oh Jess! Come here sweetie! Its okay! Don't worry about it sweetie. Its okay" her arms wrapped around me as she whispered comforting things into my ear.

"D-do you want me too move out?"

"What? No where did you get that silly idea from?" She asked and looked into my brown eyes.

"From what dad said the other week." I mumbled.

"No, we don't want you too move out" she whispered and held me tighter.

I wiped my eyes and smiled sadly towards my mother figure.

"I love you Liz. I'm sorry for coming here and destroying your family. I'm sorry for destroying your relationship and I'm so sorry that I've made my dad be horrible to you. You don't deserve it" she smiled sadly and hugged me again.

"Jess. I promise you haven't destroyed our family or our relationship okay? Your dad will be okay soon I'll try to talk to him. And I love you too" I smiled and she wiped my new tears.

"Go out with someone, you need to get your mind off things" I nodded and left my room to get ready.

To:Cal
Hey baby, I got my phone back xxxxx

From:Cal
Yayyyyy :D xxxxx

From:Cal
Luke said you've been really upset baby, are you okay now? Xxxxx

To:Cal
Yeah I'm fine now babe xxxxx

From:Cal
You mean the world to me Jess. I'm so lucky to have you :) xxxxx

To:Cal
You're so cute! You mean everything to me baby xxxxx

From:Cal
Michael says come over because were having a movie night xxxxx

To:Cal
Okay love, I'll be over soon xxxxxx

From:Cal
Hurry! Talia and Lucas are making out! :( xxxxx

I laughed and pulled on some black leggings with some black ankle socks and a white long sleeved jumper. I brushed my hair a few times and put on a bit of makeup with my black heeled boots. I put some clothes into another bag in case this became a sleepover like last time.

"I'm going to Michael's. I'll be back with Luke later" I informed Liz and headed out of the house and began the short walk to Mikey's house.

From:Cal
Baaaaaaaabbbbbyyyyyyyy!! Its getting worse: ( xxxxx

To:Cal
Shush! I'm here xxxx

I was about to knock on the door when it flew open and my boyfriend stood behind it. He smiled at me and lifted me up into the air and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I greeted the others and sat down beside Ashton on the couch as Calum decided to sit with Luke and Talia. I laughed at his facial expressions and cuddled into Mikey's side when the film started.

"Your girlfriend likes me more" Michael laughed.

"No! That's not true!" Cal pouted and looked so cute.

"It isn't tr-" Ashton put his hand over my mouth causing Michael to laugh in triumph.