Chapter 12

Jessicas POV

A week later

"Jess, Tyler's here!" Luke called from downstairs.

I checked over my outfit once more, my hair was curled and my makeup was done to a good standard.. My dress was red in colour, it hugged my body in all of the right places and it made me feel good about myself. It was long sleeved and it reached mid thigh.

I pulled on my black platform heels and picked up my black bag and quickly left my bedroom and made my way downstairs.

"Woah" Tyler mumbled as he first saw me, that made me feel good about myself too.

Luke had a similar reaction and I smiled at him before giving him a hug and saying goodbye and leaving with my boyfriend.

"Where are we going then?" I asked.

"The movies. Then, for a walk in the park" he smiled.

I nodded and pressed my lips to his cheek, I wore red lipstick again and now he had my lipstick stain temporarily pressed to his cheek.

After the short walk we finally reached the cinema and we purchased our tickets and bought some popcorn and drinks, he refused to let me pay and I pouted.

"I'm paying next time" he nodded and kissed my cheek.

Our hands intertwined as we made our way into the screening, we took our seats and of course we were sitting in the back corner. Our usual spot.

The adverts ran through quickly and then the film began, some people cheered when it started causing Tyler to chuckle at their childishness.

I felt something hit me and I looked down to see some popcorn had landed on my lap, I turned to see him giggling so I picked it up and threw it back at him.

"That was mean" he mumbled.

"Your mean" I mocked his tone.

I was still looking at him and a smile crept onto my face, I finally have the boy I've been in love with for so many years.

He turned to me and smiled before leaning in, I closed the gap and our lips moved together slowly. He smiled into the kiss making me do the same.

*
"I hate you" I folded my arms and probably sounded like a 2 year old.

"Why baby?" He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Your mean to me" he laughed and pulled me in for another kiss.

We finally reached the park and the sun was setting and it made the moment even more perfect, the soft breeze was blowing through my curled hair.

"I can't believe were finally together" Tyler sighed happily.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I've always liked you" he admitted.

"You mean we could have started dating ages ago?!"

He looked shocked and he immediately pulled me into his body and we shared a passionate kiss, his hands were pressed on the small of my back holding me against his body firmly.

"I love you" he whispered and kissed my lips.

"I love you too" Our first I love you's.

This has been a great day!

He smiled and I placed my forehead against his and his light eyes locked with mine.

*
We were now standing outside of my house and I had no idea of what time it was.

"Good night princess" I smiled and kissed his lips again.

"Night baby, I love you"

"I love you too" we kissed once more before he began to walk away.

I rummaged through my bag and noticed I hadn't got my keys and the door was locked, how great.

To:Lukey
Open the door! X

From:Lukey
Nooo I'm with the boys I'm not leaving them X

To:Lukey
Stop being a bastard and let me in!! X

I heard the door unlock and I was relieved when I saw Luke standing behind it, I thanked him and gave him a hug before rushing up the two flights of stairs.

"Holy shit" Michael had just exited Luke's room when I had got to the top of the stairs.

"You look h-hot" I laughed and Calum and Ashton also emerged.

"Where have you been?" Ashton winked.

"On a date" I mumbled and kicked my shoes against the wall.

"Did he do anything?" Michael asked.

"No?"

"I would have!" Calum wolf whistled when I rolled my eyes and went into my bedroom.

I kicked my shoes off and was about to take my dress off when the door opened revealing all four of them.

"Leave" I ordered, they disobeyed and invited themselves inside my room.

"I need to change" I whined.

"Change then" Calum smirked causing my eyes to widen.

"Out!" I laughed and luckily they all left, I locked the door and took my dress off and replaced it with some black leggings and a light pink jumper.