Chapter 31

(Warning smut near the end)

Ashton's POV

From: Talia

Where did you go Ash? xx

To: Talia

To the treehouse. Why?

From: Talia

Because you just walked out and I want to make sure you're okay because your my best friend. xx

To: Talia

I'm fine. Enjoy the party. x

I locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket before letting out a shaky breath and running my fingers through my curly hair. I rubbed my eyes multiple times not allowing myself to cry. I'm stronger than this.

"No. I will not enjoy the party without my best friend!" I heard Talia's voice and I thought that I was hallucinating because she has been acting like I don't exist so why would she suddenly care about me now? She has Luke.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Are you crying?" I peeked through my hands and saw her standing infront of me.

I shook my head before wiping my eyes once more and looking up at her.

"Why are you here? You could be with Luke like always" I spat.

"I realized what he was doing when you left the room. I'm so sorry Ash I wish I could have noticed what he was doing before. I would rather lose him than you. You've been with me since the start" She cuddled into my side and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so so sorry Ash"

"It's fine. Don't worry" I laughed softly and kissed her cheek.

She blushed and she had a small smile placed on her lips. She looked up at me and began to lean closer towards me, her lips touched mine and they were softer than they looked. It felt like a million fireworks had just exploded inside me, I have been waiting for this moment for years and it was finally happening.

"I think I better break up with Luke" she chuckled.

"why?" I asked and managed to hide my excitement.

"I think i'm in love with someone else.." My breath hitched as I looked at her in disbelief. She nodded her head and began to kiss me again.

Jessica's POV

We were all half sober-ish.. By now. There were empty cups and bottles scattered around the floor surrounding all of us.

"Looks like Ash wins again" Luke sighed as he threw his phone to the floor.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Talia just broke up with me probably for Ash" he rubbed the back of his neck before getting up and rejoining the party downstairs.

"Poor guy" Emily pouted.

"Truth or dare?" Calum asked Emily.

"Truth"

I laughed softly as Calum began to think of a truth he could ask. I'm almost certain he had a dare ready for her.

"Do you like Michael?" He asked causing her cheeks to blush pink.

"Yes" I looked at Michael who was smiling and he was also blushing.

"Truth or dare?" Emily asked me.

"Uh- Dare?" I laughed.

"I dare you to walk into one of the bedrooms that have people in and ask for a three some!" My eyes widened as I burst into a small fit of laughter.

I stood up and left the room with the three of them following me, I approached one of the doors and shook my head before pushing the door open.

"What the fuck?!" The guy yelled as he covered up the girl beneath him.

"Uh- Threesome?" I managed to hold in my laughter at their reactions.

"No get out of here!" He shouted as I left the room and fell to my knees in the hallway and burst into laughter once more.

Calum gave me an amused look before helping me to my feet and placing his arm around my waist and leading me back to the room upstairs. I noticed Emily and Michael were sitting on the ground making out causing me to push Calum back and we both headed back downstairs.

Calum pushed me against the wall and attached his lips to mine hungrily. His hand trailed up my skirt and I had to push his hand away although I would prefer him to carry on.

"Baby" he whined.

"No Cal" I laughed and kissed his lips quickly.

"I hate you" Cal pouted.

"I love you too" a smile replaced his pout and he pulled me closer to him so that we were cuddling.

"I love you more" he whispered into my ear and bit my ear lobe. I pulled my head back to smash my lips onto his. His lips moved perfectly with mine and I felt as if we were meant to be.

His hand intertwined with mine as we went back downstairs to rejoin Talias party which she had ditched. Calums hands landed on my hips as we swayed in time to the music. The alcohol began to take over as I began to loosen up causing me to turn around and start grinding on Calum.
His grip on my hips tightened as he brought me impossibly closer.

"Baby. I need you so bad" he whispered into my ear.

I bit my lip and intertwined my hand with his. I lead him away from the dancing teenagers and he dragged me out of the door and fumbled in his pockets to get his car keys out.

"Cal?"

"Yeah baby?" He asked once we were sat in his car.

"Can I ride you?" I swear I saw his eyes darken slightly from my sudden words. He nodded and licked his lips.

"Can we skip the foreplay? I just need to be inside you" I bit my lip and nodded before helping him to get his skinny jeans and his boxers down his legs.

He passed me a condom which I rolled onto his member quickly. I removed my underwear and crawled on top of him.

"Ready baby?"

He nodded and I sunk down on him slowly. He felt so good. I began to bounce up and down and his thrusts met mine. Our shaky breaths and the sound of slapping skin filled the car.

"Fuck baby I'm close" he panted. I nodded my head in agreement and on a hard thrust from both of us we both released and rode out our highs together.

"I love you so fucking much" he panted as I pulled my underwear back on and helped him to get dressed.

"I love you too Cal" I smiled and placed my lips against his for a soft, gentle kiss.