Chapter 13

Jessica's POV

From:TylerX
I had a great time tonight baby xxxx

To:TylerX
Me too, thankyou xxxxx

From:TylerX
I love you baby girlxxxxx

To:TylerX
I love you too baby xxxxx

I locked my phone and laid it on the bed, I left my bedroom and saw one of my older brothers stumbling up the first set of stairs.

"Jack?!"

He was startled and almost fell down the stairs, I tried to hold in my laughter as I rushed down to help him to get to the top of the stairs.

"Dammnn y-you Jeesssss" he slurred.

"Why are you pissed?" I asked as I eventually got him to his room.

He didn't reply instead he just faceplanted his bed and stayed there, I laughed and turned his body over so he would suffocate. I pulled the covers over his body and shut the blinds before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I placed an aspirin and a glass of water on his bedside table before leaving his room.

"Jess what are you doing up?" My dad asked groggily.

"I- I heard Jack so I went to check on him, he's fine though!" He nodded and went back into his room and closed the door.

I headed back upstairs and saw Luke appear in the hallway.

"Jess?!" I nodded, for some reason he switched the light off but I knew if was him because I could make out his height.

"What are you doing? Don't do that!" I laughed as I must have startled him somehow.

"Why aren't you with the boys?" I asked as I approached him.

"They're asleep" I laughed.

"Luke!" Ashton had now appeared and I heard Michael shouting Luke.

"Well they're awake" I giggled and went into my bedroom.

I sat down on my bed and saw I had quite a lot of messages from Tyler.. Oops.

To:TylerX
Sorry! I was with my brothers xxxxx

From:TylerX
Okay beautiful xxxxx

To:TylerX
I love you baby xxxxxxx

From:TylerX
I love you too princessxxxxxxx

Incoming Call:TylerX

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, how are you?" His voice sounded.

"I'm good thanks, you?"

"I'm great" he replied.

"Goo- Luke go away!" I noticed Luke had appeared in the doorway and Tylers laughter filled my ears.

*

"Goodnight princess, I love you so much"

"Night baby, I love you too"

He hung up and I smiled to myself before falling asleep.