Chapter 28

Jessica's POV

*Friday*

The lunch bell finally rang and my classmates cheered as the boring history lesson finally came to an end. I grabbed my things and proceeded out of the classroom and spotted Calum standing by my locker.

"Ew. What do you want?" I smirked.

"You"

I laughed and slapped his chest with my hands. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his soft pink lips. I unlocked my locker and grabbed my lunch and put my books inside it before closing it and heading off with Calum. Our hands intertwined as he diverted me into a different direction from the cafeteria.

"Cal? Where are you taking me?" I giggled as we approached the field at the back of the school where nobody went very often.

"I wanted to spend some time alone with my girlfriend!" He whined and he sat down on the ground and I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulder.

His warm hands pulled my body onto his lap and he stared up into my brown eyes. He attached our lips and they moved together passionately. Unintentionally I began to grind down onto his crotch causing him to groan and his grip to tighten.

"Fuck baby. You're going to have to help me now" he winked.

"Are there cameras?" I teased.

"No. I wouldn't care if there were just- fuck- help me out here!" He groaned.

"Of course love!" I winked and he helped me to unbutton his black skinny jeans. He pushed them down his legs whilst I pulled his boxers down teasingly slowly.

His member sprang free and I bit my lip before pushing him back to lay down, I took him in my hand and kissed the tip. I heard him groan causing me to smirk and my eyes fluttered up to meet his.

I began to bob my head and used my hand on what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Curse words and groans left his lips as I picked up the pace.

"Fuck- I'm close baby!" He moaned.

I gagged a few times when he hit the back of my throat causing him to let go and I swallowed all of him and he thanked me as I helped him to get dressed properly.

"Nobody else would have done that for me baby girl. Thankyou so much!" He pressed his lips to mine and he placed his arm around my waist.

"Shall we go find our friends?" I nodded and walked away with Calum's hand intertwined with my own.

We entered the cafeteria, both of us ignoring any stares we were getting. We sat down beside our friends at our usual table and we began to talk to each other.

"Where the fuck have you both been for almost 20 minutes?" Ashton smirked.

"Mr Harvey kept me back and Cal was waiting for me" I explained and hoped he would believe my lie.

"Right. Okay.."

"Baby, I'm taking you out tonight" Luke spoke.

My eyes diverted to where the curly haired boy was sitting and I understood his current facial expression. Jealousy mixed with disgust. I felt sorry for him because I knew that he's liked Talia for a while.

"Oh yeah? Where would that be?" Talia replied.

"Oh.. Y'know the cinema too see that new movie you haven't stopped talking about" Ashton stiffened at what Luke had just said which confused me slightly.

"Ash? Are you okay mate?" Michael asked as he also noticed his bestfriend's discomfort.

"Yeah. I'm fucking great" He spat and walked away from the table.

I looked towards Calum who looked as confused as myself and Michael. I stood up and began to run after Ashton. I had no idea where he could have possibly gone but I had an idea that he might be in the music classroom.

For once, I was correct. There he was smashing his wooden drumsticks onto the drums. I entered the room and I sat down beside him. His movements began to slow down as he began to shake. I looked at his face and I noticed tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Luke's a dickhead" Ashton cried.

"I promised Talia that I would take her to that movie for her birthday on saturday. It was our plan and then Luke just did that! I can't believe him! He knows how I feel about her and hes rubbing it in my face! He's a prick!" He cried.

I wrapped my arms around him and let him cry into my shoulder. I honestly believed that Ash had gotten over Talia but clearly I was wrong. The poor boy was heartbroken.

"Its going to be okay Ash! There's someone better out there. Don't beat yourself up about this, Talia might not be the one. There's someone else I promise" he nodded and wiped his eyes.

"I feel so stupid Jess" he laughed softly.

"Don't. I totally understand what you're going through.. Mine was with Tyler and he was dating this popular girl at the time I realised that I liked him. I couldn't do anything though because it would either ruin our friendship or I would have been bullied even more. Then I moved here, he did too and then you know the rest. Tyler wasn't the one after all. I believe that Calum is the one. But this doesn't mean that if you end up with Talia that this will happen its just an example that there are better people" I smiled and wiped his eyes again.

"Thanks Jess" I smiled again and hugged the boy.