Chapter 21

(Jess and Kaitlin's outfits are attached)

Jessica's POV

"Okay guys! You are performing one at a time!" Kaitlin caught everyone's attention with a few words, they all sat down on the bleachers as the cheerleaders all sat down at this table thing.

This was slightly over the top. I never saw myself as a cheerleader because I always thought they were stuck up, I judged a book by its cover because they're all so kind!

"She's going to be terrible" Well, except from Marie. She's the bitchy stereotype.

"Name?!" Georgia shouted.

"Hailey"

The music began to play and she began to perform movements, it shocked all of us because she's the quiet girl who sits at the back of my maths class with her head down all of the time.

She seems to be very flexible and she can flip with ease.

"She looks like a lightweight, we could use her" I didn't like the term Ferne used.

"Okay thankyou Hailey! Take a seat!" I called.

The next few try outs went really well, we are going to end up with way too many cheerleaders at this point.

*

"Talia" my head shot up and I furrowed my eyebrows.

She began too perform, the girls behind me were snorting and laughing but I smiled at my old best friend.

When Talia finished performing I congratulated her and stood up from my chair and dragged her away from everyone.

"I thought you hate cheerleaders" I smirked.

"This wasn't my idea! The boys sort of forced me.." She laughed

"I'm really sorry for earlier, I didn't mean anything I said. I was jealous because your literally perfect and I thought I would loose you now your a cheerleader" I smiled and shook my head.

"Tell the boys too come and pick us up" she nodded and pulled her phone out before guiding her thumbs over the keys.

*

"Okay! The new cheerleaders are Hailey, Niamh, Melissa and Talia! Thanks to everyone who tried out!" Talia's face had dropped causing me to burst into laughter.

"Come here tomorrow when we have p.e and we will practice! In front of the boys!" Kaitlin cheered.

I rolled my eyes and chucked one of my white and green pompoms at Talia.

She threw it back and I caught it before it landed on the ground, I saw Michaels car in the parking lot and saw all four boys sitting in there.

Michaels car could fit 6 people so that was luckily just enough for all of us to fit.

"Jess, switch seats!" Luke shouted.

I got back out of the car and swapped seats with my brother, I looked to my left and saw Calum was sitting beside me. This wasn't the best idea considering I'm still in my cheer leading uniform.

"Ashton!" He turned his head around quickly and I threw my pompom at him, he groaned and threw it back.

"Talia's a cheerleader!" I blurted out.

"What? You hate cheerleaders?!" Michael asked from the drivers seat.

"I know" she laughed.